Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #111
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5
I bought only these items: 6500 points total.

Click the image to open in full size. Castle Turret Pack Click the image to open in full size. Castle Tower Click the image to open in full size. Castle Keep Click the image to open in full size. Castle Keep

Click the image to open in full size.
Oh my this one is pretty! Makes me want to buy more. (no, no ,no stop, stop, stop, put the credit card away..)
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #112
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Weberlily, that is the purple floral fox's PSI
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #113
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Jagular that is so gorgeous! what is that tree on the right-hand side with the purple flowers, last two pics?
it is the purple floral fox's psi. it is so pretty!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #114
dogbone

Smile Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

webkins rock
Old 05-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #115
Webkinz :)

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

dpac5, Love your use of C.V. tree and magic bean plant. The total look is awesome.

Cassielouwho, Beautiful, love the layout and the red trellis roses are a really nice accent.

Jagular, I like the nice big interior yard. Great place for a garden party.

Who knew we had so many castle Designers here a
t
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #116
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Awesome! Thanks for the great info!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #117
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I LOVE EVERYONES THEMES SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Gosh, they are ALL so neat!! I am STILL having a private argument w/myself about getting them today or not....u guys r making it SOOOO hard for me not to give in to my "heck with the bills" voice...
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #118
skrprgrl
Gifted

scruffysmom is on a distinguished road

Wow, all these designs are so creative!

I copied the 3 piece Victorian mansion idea and was able to get enough pieces to enjoy the theme. I added the wall set and was sad that it is uneven (3 walls plus a corner) so I have to figure out what to do with ONE wall piece that was leftover.

It's really sad that Ganz can't make something like this available to everyone in the Curio Shop, it would've been a good rare theme to collect and we could've used KC instead of credit cards! With three accounts in one family, that's a lot to spend. Instead we get the same furniture pieces to make rooms with.
scruffysmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #119
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Well I bought the whole Castle Set and it is really to much for one room. Wow. Then to top that off the darn pieces keep sticking to the floor after I move them in and I have had to leave the room and come back several times and log out and log in several times to just to edit them. What a night mare. So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all these pieces. Oh and did I mention that unless you leave a wall piece out you can't get inside the castle. I'll post pics once I figure out what to do with it.

castleweb.jpg

Ok here is every piece in the Grand Castle Set in one room where you can still move in and out of every door way for the room and keep the illusion that the Castle is sealed from all enimies. I'm not sure I'm going to keep one big Castle and will most likely make two smaller ones in different rooms with some water features. Curious to see what anyone else came up with.

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 05-16-2009 at 09:16 PM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #120
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

I like the castles room. The pictures look great. I am disappointed that they are not interactive. I did not spend my $ because I wanted to seen someones set first. I am glad that I waited. I believe that even at the discounted deluxe member price that this i was too expensive. Since Ganz doesn't have to produce any actual product the prices seem astounding. I like the Prince outfit though. I am going to get that. Maybe if we all tell Ganz that this it too much they will lover the prices. One can only hope. Also, Cassielouwho has a picture posted with a pet in a jester outfit. WHer did that come from? It looks so cute. Does anyone know how to get one?
peelman is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: