Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Elphy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

The Keep and Towers were going to look great in my treetop room. Alas, they only go underwater or in a yard.

:el1:
Elphy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #92
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i want the prince costume! gotta get it before it's gone...
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #93
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
the pieces are big!!!!Click the image to open in full size.

Jagular:

Can your "Griffin" actually enter/exit any of the castle pieces? Thanks!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #94
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by DAYCAREMOM24
Jagular:

Can your "Griffin" actually enter/exit any of the castle pieces? Thanks!
no. the gates do not work and they cannot enter the buildings or climb the walls. you have to leave a gap in the wall somewhere it not noticeable to go in and out. it is still great fun! like a giant lego set
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #95

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

aww i wished is saves my estore points i could of at least buy a peice of a castle part lolz XD
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #96
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

if you have ever wanted a fancy aquarium, then heres a way to get it! place the castle underwater and plant some anemones and enjoy

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #97
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

I bought only these items: 6500 points total.

Click the image to open in full size. Castle Turret Pack Click the image to open in full size. Castle Tower Click the image to open in full size. Castle Keep Click the image to open in full size. Castle Keep

dpac5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #98

alohabon will become famous soon enough

Here is my Victorian Mansion! Click the image to open in full size.
alohabon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #99
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5
I bought only these items: 6500 points total.

Click the image to open in full size. Castle Turret Pack Click the image to open in full size. Castle Tower Click the image to open in full size. Castle Keep Click the image to open in full size. Castle Keep

Wow! Your castle yard was pretty when I saw the post from this morning and it is simply stunning now! Makes me think I will be adding more individual pieces to my account over time. I already have the Grand Castle Set. Here is my room in case you don't make it over to the Extra, Extra, read all about e-store thread in the e-store section (there are lots of fabulous castle yards there - some of which have been shared here).
dpac5's yard has definitely convinced me that I need some shrubbery LOL!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #100
Super Collector
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

this is just endless fun! you can keep changing and changing it up. throwing all kind of stuff together

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: