Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #21
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 6th

Aw, the Thinking Cap looks really cool! I'm saving my E-store points though to buy a virtual webkinz someday. So no Thinking Cap for me.
x3Kiwi is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #22
Emperors Mum
Webkinz :)

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

maybe I need the thinking cap so I can think about buying it...............
or maybe I'll wait for the tire swing
purpleteddy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #23
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Yes, I FINALLY got mine as well...that has never happened to me before-the "out of stock" thing..really does make me wonder if there is a limited supply of estore items like I have heard others mention before? All I know is this-I have complained about estore prices in the past, but-now that I have witness the power of supply & demand-I shall definately shut my trap, & just be glad that I have gotten what I have gotten while it was still in stock.

Last edited by pfeagans01; 06-05-2009 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: sp
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #24
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Here is a picture of Valencia modeling the new thinking cap! It's hard to capture in the pictures, but the top of it flashes little black bolts, and the lights change colors!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgThinking.jpg (23.8 KB, 9 views)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #25
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Oooh, thinking cap reminds me of science theme (dream o meter bed, etc). But with jewels! Loving it!

Is Love the Planet Sheep figure new to estore? If not, anyone remember what it comes with?
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #26
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Oooh, thinking cap reminds me of science theme (dream o meter bed, etc). But with jewels! Loving it!

Is Love the Planet Sheep figure new to estore? If not, anyone remember what it comes with?
The sheep figure isn't new, I think it was the very first one to come out at the estore. It comes with a lamp.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 AM   #27
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
No thinking cap for me. I'm waiting for the tire swing. I wish they would introduce a new figure already. Four in a row and then nada for how long now?
OH, me too..we have been waiting patiently for a new figurine...Come on Ganz, you have offerered the others enough!!...Lets see a new one!! And thanks for the update..may need to get one of the pets today!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:21 AM   #28

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Oh, I like this Thinking Cap. I haven't bought anything since things changed and it wasn't a dollar amount for the item, not points.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:29 AM   #29

michael08 will become famous soon enough

We just bought two of the thinking caps and had enough bonus points given for the June delux gift allotment so we purchased two thinking caps at the reduced rate of 3000 points so they are like a real bonus , ALso I think they will look real nice with the gem belt from arte that we traded our extra gems. Boy- it is getting like a real job trying to figure out everything , but so much fun. Have a great night and talk to everyone soon.
michael08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:38 AM   #30

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I was checking out the store to pick up my thinking cap and I took a peek at Sunday's stuff. What is a Zingoz tree?
mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: