Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #41
dragoneyez85
Webkinz :)

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

I am really upset at this Deluxe Member only Items at the estore, especially for wowzer weekends. So Ganz if telling me that not only do I have to pay real money for virtual items, but now I have to pay a crazy fee just to be allowed to buy these items? Isn't paying $15 bucks for a tiny stuffed animal enough in the first place? I have been able to fight temptation to buy all the cool stuff that you can't buy with KC in the game, but I really love the pets so I might have given into the cute new woolly mamoth. But them forcing me to buy a 3 month membership on top of the items is starting to make me really upset with webkinz world.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #42
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

wowzerz! i love the lazy river! just like the lazy river at tie breaker water park!!!! SWEET! thanks webkinz insider, you rock! (by the way everyone, the soap box derby was today! sadly, i lost, and one f the camera guys got hit by one of the kidz going down the hill, he's ok, just fell down, i'll tell everyone what happend when i find out more!!!) I'M WILLING 2 STAND FOR GOD, WILL YOU?
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #43
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Have fun with your pet! I wish I had both:
A Whooly Mammoth and a Lazy River Ride
(And a Ganzestore account and a Deluxe membership)
I know that is more than two. Love your pet.

*removed links, personal info.
~ TTGTTG
Thanks!

Last edited by TTG; 06-13-2009 at 04:10 PM..
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #44
ebkinz, Webkinz,

KatieAnya will become famous soon enough

Those eStore items are really cool! (I love the Webkinz also.) I really hope my mom lets me get the Whooly Mammoth!
KatieAnya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #45
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by dragoneyez85
I am really upset at this Deluxe Member only Items at the estore, especially for wowzer weekends. So Ganz if telling me that not only do I have to pay real money for virtual items, but now I have to pay a crazy fee just to be allowed to buy these items? Isn't paying $15 bucks for a tiny stuffed animal enough in the first place? I have been able to fight temptation to buy all the cool stuff that you can't buy with KC in the game, but I really love the pets so I might have given into the cute new woolly mamoth. But them forcing me to buy a 3 month membership on top of the items is starting to make me really upset with webkinz world.
Deluxe members are able to buy the Woolly Mammoth today, but not at a discount. The Woolly Mammoth is scheduled to be available to everyone on June 24, I think. So the advantage is getting it a week and a half earlier, that's all.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #46

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! I am so happy to get the wooly mammoth! When I saw him I fell in love... hes so cute! I also got the Lazy river and pearl pup too.. It's a happy webkinz day!
jennbrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #47
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Wow, it sure is cute! I wish I could buy the estore stuff, but my MOM thinks it is a waste of money and won't let me get anything, even with my own money. Oh well, maybe for the holidays.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #48
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Trying to resist tempation for the Wholly Mammoth. I really want the pink sheep coming out soon
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #49
Have A Happy Day

kinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jagular;14919149]only one pet at a time can ride. i thought of doing this for my griffin, but as you can see, he is pouting. he is the star and he don't like the kiddie pool. lol

Thank you jagular. I will let her know. She will be disappointed as she wants something that her pets can play with together. Thanks again
kinz n kids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:18 AM   #50
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

how do you get the lazy river?please reply back.
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: