Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #31
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Q: where are the specials? Last week they had items marked down for Deluxe members, but you had to be on the right page. Today, I can't find any markdowns. What's the special page I should be looking on for markdowns? Or are there none today? Is there a better day to shop for markdowns (like Wednesdays)?
its under deluxe in the wowzer weekend section. took me a while to find it too
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #32
Skelanimals
Webkinz :)

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i think the "woolly rug" sounds better than the idea of the picture, but i was expecting the picture to be small so im happy
splish-splash is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #33
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by *RowRow*
I love the lazy river ride and the Woolly Mammoth is so cutee!! Too bad I can't get either cuz I'm not deluxe!! Hmmph. x-( I kind of feel left out because I'm just a "normal" member.

Well, I'm sure "un-deluxe" people will be able to buy those soon...
Me too. Hope your right about us ordinary folk being able to buy them soon.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #34
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
its under deluxe in the wowzer weekend section. took me a while to find it too
Thank you so much! I don't see anything marked down this weekend, but now I get why some people can't get the Mammoth and the river ride. (And a few other charms.)

Hopefully they'll bring back the pay-per-month Deluxe -- it would pay for itself if someone wanted to buy the Deluxe Wowzer items (if they still give you eStore points as well as the gift box).
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #35

montana1d will become famous soon enough

The lazy river looks so cool & the Woolly Mammoth is adorable. Now ... where did I put the credit card? LOL
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:13 AM   #36
misspiggy1943

Cool Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

Your pet will absolutely love tubing. What fun to watch!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #37
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! I just love the wooly mammoth!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #38
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Congratulations everyone on the new pets! Enjoy them! I really want the lazy river ride, but I can't buy from the Estore anymore. My parents don't want me to. Maybe I'll get it for my Birthday, which is coming up soon. It would looks so cool in my backyard! Thanks FIA for the info!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #39
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks, for all the info .I really hope that someday I will have every single Webkinz that is out their,well I can hope.Everone have a great day and God bless. :abn: :bt: :bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #40
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

i dont like it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: