Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale
at the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com) on Saturday, June 13th.

• Webkinz: Phoenix, Pearl Pup
  • Exclusives: Ice Cream Tree Replica, Alchemist's Stove, Hologram Projector, Giant Chair
  • Charm Codes: Golden Retriever, Tree Frog
  • Figure Code: Royal Whimsy Dragon
  • Deluxe Advantage: Woolly Mammoth, Lazy River Ride, Black & White Cat Charm Code, Panda Charm Code, Read All About It Brown Cow Figure Code.

This is the very first time, and only time this year, the Ice Cream Tree Replica will be sold in the Ganz eStore. As you may remember, the original Ice Cream Tree was retired as an Exclusive item in May 2008. The "replica" should be identical to the original in every way except that it will have the word "replica" in the name, and it cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost.

This is also the first time the Webkinz Woolly Mammoth and the Lazy River Ride will be available for sale.

UPDATE: Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member marthaaa on her adoption of "X TINCT", the Woolly Mammoth. Here you can see him posing next to his Pet Specific Item, Cave Painting. The Pet Special Food for the Woolly Mammoth is Frosted Fossil Flakes.

Note: The eStore description says that the PSI for the Mammoth is a "Woolly Rug". This information is incorrect.

And, thank you to WI member jagular for this picture of her new Lazy River Ride.

FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, June 13th

Thank you so much for the information FIA I am trying so hard this month to stay away from estore but doubt I will be able to
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Its Wooly day hooray!!!!!
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #4

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Sweet! The mammoth...I must have him...thanks for posting the info FIA, you're the best!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

just a few more minutes til mammoth time!!! and i have wanted the lazy river so long. i can't wait to see what it's like
here is my mammoth hairy dresden and his awesome lazy river

Last edited by jagular; 06-12-2009 at 11:12 PM..
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #6

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
just a few more minutes til mammoth time!!! and i have wanted the lazy river so long. i can't wait to see what it's like
here is my mammoth hairy dresden and his awesome lazy river

WOW, that lazy river is big! and so cool...guess I better put a few dollars in my account, it's a must have! Thanks for posting...how many squares is it? Looks 4x4...
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #7
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

yes it is 4 x 4 squares. cannot be rotated. outside and treetops only

Last edited by jagular; 06-12-2009 at 11:42 PM..
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Mine is friends with a Magical retriever...like that's ever going to happen!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #9
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Cool!!! Thanks for the quick pics!! the woolly mammoth is pretty cute!!
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #10

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi JennieLou!

Yours can be friends with my Magical Retriever (I like the Panda better but I don't have that one, of course). Her name is Shimmera , cuz it's a girl and she has a "shimmer".

And to Jagular! I love the name Andromedia! Of course I am Sci-Fi nut!

FIA, Thank you as always for the speedy updates! You are wonderful!!!!!!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: