Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 9th

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Saw this add while hoping for things to pop up on the eStore... wonder if this will be available, too... I just LOVE the bed! Thought I'd share:

Click the image to open in full size.

yes that is the add i saw and now it's not on estore anymore!! they're driving me nutso here!!!!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #82
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
hands tissue over, depending if it is cold where you live, you could make a changing ice sculpture with the tears
Yes, it's very cold here.....and I don't have one of those. I guess that's what I'll do while I'm waiting !! *sniffle*
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #83
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz estore no ice fawn

I'm sure it'll be there tomorrow. I can't wait either! Hopefully it arrives soon. And if it doesn't..... GANZ!
lalagirl770 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #84
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

I am tapping my foot so rapidly that I might make a hole in the floor. (Sorry mom)
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #85
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Saw this add while hoping for things to pop up on the eStore... wonder if this will be available, too... I just LOVE the bed! Thought I'd share:

Click the image to open in full size.
That is just the teaser so that others can start with the tears and make more ice sculptures of their own. and it is called changing ice sculpture because no 2 sculptures will be the same
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #86
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

I have about a billion screens pulled up on my computer screen!

I will use my tears to fill in the hole i am tapping with my foot
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #87
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The leaves are flying in the US accounts......just got one while I was building my ice sculpture !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:47 AM   #88
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
THey have been late before, we are all anxious to see the new items. They are just saving you money for a little longer
But it's burning a hole in my pocket! I want the fawn now!
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #89
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
The leaves are flying in the US accounts......just got one while I was building my ice sculpture !!
and you can make it a tree, those winter trees or changing seasons tree, o yes, a changing seasons tree
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #90
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I don't usually stay up for the new eStore items, but I just loved the spa stuff and Ice Fawn... do we know it's PSI? A fridge would be kind of cool, to go along with the Fire Fawn stove.

Anyway... I think I may just have to go to be, and check again in the morning!

Thanks so much for the thread, so I knew it wasn't my computer being glitchy!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: