Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #181
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 9th

The Cotton Candy furniture is very cool! It changes colors

Click the image to open in full size.

Unfortunately the Cotton Candy tree only goes outside, and the furniture does not.

Last edited by kayembee; 01-09-2010 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: pic
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #182
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

This is Koori and Seraphina in Sera's Beach room
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #183
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The Cotton Candy furniture is very cool! It changes colors

Unfortunately the Cotton Candy tree only goes outside, and the furniture does not.
That is awesome KMB! I got the other items, so I'll have to hold off on these, but maybe in the future!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #184
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
Yes i'm in process of my purchase - quick question - does anyone know if we can put the wellness fountain inside our room - i want it for my indoor room not outside! thanks
I tried it at the last second but the fountain does go indoors too !! I'm so glad for that.
Sorry got logged out before I could snap a pic for you.

And here is Glaze with her musical ice box. (finally)

funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #185

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

The furniture is beautiful! Thank you for letting us know that it changes colors. I had to go get me a set of it. Can't wait until WW comes back up to put it in.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #186
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
The furniture is beautiful! Thank you for letting us know that it changes colors. I had to go get me a set of it. Can't wait until WW comes back up to put it in.
I may have to wait a while for the furniture.

Of course, AFTER I thought of a name... RLOL.... they website went to sleep for the night!

I plan to put ERICA in my stone fort!

I think the photo with the ICE fireplace is just perfect!! AWESOME

wow you guys are fast!!

thank you for the post on furniture changing colors. I have a cotton candy sheep room. I think in a couple of months I will do the furniture (hopefully they will post it around Easter).

I have on my rainbow stocking cap, resolved the icy vent problem... and now plan hot cocoa and book... and sleep!!
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #187
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just noticed the new princess bed is at 4:00 tomorrow !! Yay again !!

I guess now for the asian accounts......luckys, I have to wait.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #188

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

thank you for posting all the picture everyone and congrats on your new items.

I can't purchase purchase anything.
I log in and I get this error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Last edited by mywebkinzworld; 01-09-2010 at 02:16 AM..
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #189
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mywebkinzworld

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I just logged in again with out a problem. Maybe try switching browsers or clearing your cache? If nothing else, close out your browser and restart it to see if that helps.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #190
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by mywebkinzworld

Internal Server Error

Oh no MWW! That's so sad! I hope it is fixed for you by tomorrow! Here's a picture of the wallpaper too, with wshop flooring. Have a great night everyone! I have to go to bed soon, so I can wake up early and play with my new friend!

Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: