Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #101
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 9th

View Post Originally Posted by cindyscottage
R L O L.... we are all on pins and needles waiting... but we won't be able to add them to our accounts until in the morning!! toooo funny!! and I thought I was the only one who'd stay up late watching TV while peaking in ESTORE for the new stuff!! Now I know that I am not alone....

WAITING ...... WAITING.... I WANT IT NOW.... GRRHHHH
we are making ice sculptures with the tears
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #102
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I gave the eStore one last longing look... no items yet, so I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll be able to shop if I make it up for the 4 pm Asian rare... I really do think the stuff for this particular Saturday is great and I'm just bound to spend too much.

'Night all!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #103
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I think someone at Ganz fell asleep on the job! The new items are always available at 12:01A EST and it's almost 1A and nothing is showing up ! Is it just my thoughts, or does it seem that Ganz is really coming up short with pushing so many new things the past few weeks and nothing works when it should?!
queenbeemmz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #104
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Yup Yup Yup!
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #105
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
nah don't be the pessimist, be an optimistic one. It will appear within the next hour
yeah Cows it will be but we probably won't be able to load it in our rooms... cause they usually put fuzzy friends to bed around 1 am
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #106
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I gave the eStore one last longing look... no items yet, so I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll be able to shop if I make it up for the 4 pm Asian rare... I really do think the stuff for this particular Saturday is great and I'm just bound to spend too much.

'Night all!
night Jenn, the items will be there when you wake up
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #107

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

ARGH!!
I even loaded more $$ in my account just to get the Ice Fawn.
I want it!!!!! NOW!
I have a name picked out and a frozen room to put her in.

Here little ice fawn, her icey icey, come to papa.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #108
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

nah don't be the pessimist, be an optimistic one. It will appear within the next hour
Indeed COWS, we have to think positive
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #109
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Lojack, me and you the same!
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #110
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

night Jenn, the items will be there when you wake up
I can relate to the "probably will spent too much" -- I had vowed ONLY to get this new firefawn and my birthstone pups this year. hmmmm the fountain sure looks nice and that cozy salon sofa looks yummy.... maybe they'll add one to the Clubhouse!!
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: