Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #91
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 9th

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I don't usually stay up for the new eStore items, but I just loved the spa stuff and Ice Fawn... do we know it's PSI? A fridge would be kind of cool, to go along with the Fire Fawn stove.

Anyway... I think I may just have to go to be, and check again in the morning!

Thanks so much for the thread, so I knew it wasn't my computer being glitchy!
here you go Jenn

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-585500/
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #92
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
Webkinz :)

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

The psi the ice music box
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #93
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thanks so much COWS, you're the best!

I remembered the music box as soon as I saw it... I hear the memory is the first thing to go... LOL.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #94
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just know we'll have to wait until after maintainence
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #95
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cindyscottage
I am so excited about the new fire fawn. I had hoped they would not launch it until February. I am still in recovery mode from Christmas!! LOL

The spa set looks awesome... but... again... the debate continues... why not in the w-shop rather than the e-store? While these things are nice, I would prefer that they were in the W-shop and available to all users. Frankly, I can't afford all of this new stuff and am very disappointed in Ganz.

Cindy
I agree with you about the spa set. I'd rather see it in the wshop or even as another rare theme in the curio.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #96

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
That's exactly what I was thinking - Hmmmm time to watch a movie!! hahaha

Only 10pm here!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #97
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Its almost 12 where i live.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #98
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
nah don't be the pessimist, be an optimistic one. It will appear within the next hour
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #99
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

R L O L.... we are all on pins and needles waiting... but we won't be able to add them to our accounts until in the morning!! toooo funny!! and I thought I was the only one who'd stay up late watching TV while peaking in ESTORE for the new stuff!! Now I know that I am not alone....

WAITING ...... WAITING.... I WANT IT NOW.... GRRHHHH
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #100
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

In the next hour my ice sculpture is going to be bigger then my house!

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: