Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #21
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 30th

Glad to see some items returning..wasn't into the e items so much last year..had to think it over..buy do love some of the items...Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

OMG!! Ok so I am looking at the estore at valentine specials, and there are going to be a bunch of new valentine items this year.
Love Kitten (already known)
Love Letters hat
Sweet Surprise Costume
Heart on Sleeve Shirt and Pants
Dearly Devoted Dress
Love Bird Lake
Most of it is clothing which I am excited about. I might get the dress, but I have to see what it looks like. The Love Kitten will be available on Monday for the Deluxe Advantage. I then think it will be available to everyone else on the 6th. Can't wait.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:17 AM   #23
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I will be looking on ebay on Monday for sellers who have the deluxe items, i am impatient lol. I do not care if i have to pay a little more. Wish the estore would take my DISCOVER card!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:29 AM   #24
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

here is my new table. it is pretty small. i'm glad i stopped at 4 chairs

Click the image to open in full size.

the new side tables are very pretty

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #25
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Again, no fair! I don't even have estore points yet, anyway, and I may when I get deluxe, but still unfair to other webkinz members. I understand giving to deluxe people but taking away from others? Thats not right ganz! Oh and is the love kitty estore?
I know not everyone has deluxe and I'm sorry that you don't have it. But you say you understand giving to deluxe people but then for some reason think they are taking things away from you because you are not a deluxe member. Nothing is being taken from you and they are coming out with some wonderful new plush pets.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:38 AM   #26
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I also want to remind those people who are talking about deluxe members that you don't have to be a deluxe member to buy items from the estore. It's just that deluxe members get to buy some of the things a little bit sooner.

Everything will be available to everyone next weekend, so those of you who are not deluxe members should just be patient.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #27
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I found a hint for Monday's special deluxe advantage - aka "First of the Month" Specials -
Is this a new feature in addition to Wowzer Weekens and the Wednesday specials? LOVE KITTEN DEBUTS AS REQUESTED
First of Month Specials

This February 1st, celebrate being a Deluxe Advantage eStore Customer with these awesome "First of Month" Specials:

Item Debuts*
Love Kitten
Pirate's Ship
Bird's Nest Bed
Check back Monday February 1st for more specials*
*Product availability and pricing for the above items runs 12:01am to 23:59pm Monday February 1, 2010 Eastern Standard Time (EST) for Deluxe Advantage eStore Customers only. To learn more about Deluxe Advantage eStore Customer benefits, please click here.
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:42 AM   #28

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

What is the pirate ship? Is it a bed, a decoration, or what?
Old 01-30-2010, 01:44 AM   #29
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Its a vehicle!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:02 AM   #30

It's a vehicle! In my opinion it doesn't look like a vehicle at all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: