Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #11
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 30th

YAY!!!! I've been waiting for that piano!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

I can't wait! I want the wellness furniture so i may finish my room! Thanks for the heads up!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #13
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Again, no fair! I don't even have estore points yet, anyway, and I may when I get deluxe, but still unfair to other webkinz members. I understand giving to deluxe people but taking away from others? Thats not right ganz! Oh and is the love kitty estore?
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #14
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

It looks like a fun weekend!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #15
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Oh my gosh! I'm gonna ask my mom if I can go onto the E-store. There's some really cool stuff here- and I want it!!! As well as the pets- half of the pets are E-store!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #16

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Ooh finnally the piano is for sale. Last year I couldn't get estore, but now I can this year. It's so going into my love lion's room if I ever make it.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:23 PM   #17
arf800 ruff900

nappy is just really nicenappy is just really nice

cool beans!!! i have blown of 55,000 estore points in the past 2 weeks with all of these amazing deals! only have 46,000 estore points left. gotta watch my spending...
nappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #18
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ooh! I've been waiting for that side table but didn't know there was going to be a dining table and chairs as well. I wonder how many points my DH has put in my estore acct......

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Again, no fair! I don't even have estore points yet, anyway, and I may when I get deluxe, but still unfair to other webkinz members. I understand giving to deluxe people but taking away from others? Thats not right ganz! Oh and is the love kitty estore?
Crafty, I understand where you are coming from.. but at the same time for those who paid for Deluxe it would be really unfair if they paid for basically nothing but a dumb gold hat and an extra chat channel. Ganz has to make it worth people's $$ to go deluxe!

Last edited by Symphonie; 01-29-2010 at 10:28 PM..
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #19

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Cool! I will have to check it out!
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #20
arf800 ruff900

nappy is just really nicenappy is just really nice

does anyone know the prices. . .?
nappy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: