Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 30th

A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 30th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following 'extra' items at the eStore, January 30th
Webkinz: Cotton Candy Sheep, Garnet Rover, Bubblegumasauras
Exclusives: Cotton Candy Sofa, Cotton Candy Chair, Cotton Candy Tree, Jelly Bean Plant Seeds, Lollipop Seeds, Backyard Fun Tire Swing, Playland Ball Pool. Gathered Under Glass Side Table (new), Chi Dining Table (new), Chi Dining Chair (new)
Fairy Falls Charms: Pug, Golden Retriever, Hippo, Wacky Zingoz, Wheel of WOW, Magic W
Magic Mire Charms: Pixie Pod, Lion, Dalmation, Beagle, Bad Fairy, KinzPost Letter
Woodland Wonders Figurines: Fire Chief Elephant, Cocker Spaniel KinzPost Carrier, Golden Goal Deer, Ski-inStyle Himalayan Cat, Happy Hula Pink & White Dog, Space Explorer Cocker Spaniel
Deluxe Advantage: Love Dino (The Love Dino will only be available to Deluxe members this season.), Candy Leopard, Court Jester Outfit, Sweetheart Symphony Piano, Cupid's Shimmering Spring (The Piano and Spring are seasonal Valentine's items returning from last year.)
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Also in Deluxe news, Ganz has announced that they will be having a "Deluxe Advantage eStore Celebration" on Monday, February 1st. On that day, Deluxe Advantage eStore Customers will be able to purchase "cool stuff" that will not be available to other customers.
Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: Ganz has announced that three of the "Deluxe Advantage" items available on February 1st will be brand new items to the eStore: Love Kitten, Pirate Ship, and Bird's Nest Bed. For item descriptions and pricing, please click HERE.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, January 30th

Yea!
It looks like I can some items I missed last year!!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

whoo hoo. new spa items and i might get another piano

i was hoping love kitty would show up

Last edited by jagular; 01-29-2010 at 08:35 PM..
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Sounds exciting!
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Love Love that piano. I'm going to get another one. I passed on the spring last year. I am so glad it is back! And new spa items. And that jester outfit is too cute. Yup, I'll be at the eStore tomorrow!
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

I reall like the piano!
Auser is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #7

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Love the Piano and Pond! I thought they would have the Love Kitten this week! Oh, well! I am not a Deluxe Member so there is no point of wanting it when it first comes out. This person was trying to scam me at the Clubhouse yesterday at trading, that the Lemon Lime Gecko figure will never become available anymore! HAHAHA, I KNEW IT!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows I think I will get the Love Dino
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #9
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Love the returning Valenines items. When is the Valentine cat coming?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #10

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Thanks Cows, can't wait for the spa theme...I passed on the piano last year, I may have to get that one too!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: