Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, December 5th

A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, December 5th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Saturday December 5th:

Pets: Bubblegumasaurus, Rainforest Boa, Zircon Puppy
Exclusives: Race Car Bed, Brontosaurus Slide, Giant Sofa, Colossal Versailles Vase, Atomic Lamp, Pond with Fountain, Cityscape Wall Panels
Fairy Falls Charms: Plumpy, Pug, Wacky Zingoz, Panda Poncho, Chihuahua
Magic Mire Charms: Door, Pixie Pod, Pink Poodle, Lion, Persian Cat, Zangoz, Rabbit, Good Fairy
Figurines: All-in-Jest Lime Gecko, Golden Deer, Happy Hula Pink & White Dog
Deluxe Advantage: Mistletoe Mouse (new), Cool Moves Ice Sculpture Changing Ice Sculpture (new)

Figurines: Skateboarding Chicken, Swim Star Crocodile, Royal Whimsy Dragon, Read All About it Brown Cow

Congrats to sugarkisses for the picture of Kiss Miss, her Mistletoe Mouse

Thank you to kayembee for showing us her Changing Ice Sculpture:
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, December 5th

Cool Moves Ice Sculpture looks like it will be very cool in my winter garden. I love the facial expression. Hope it moves.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

That ice sculpture is FREAKY
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #4

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
That ice sculpture is FREAKY
I agree with you on that one. That's enough to give any Webbie Pet the eebeejeebee's if it had to walk by it; it should be a Halloween item LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i love the zangoz sculpture!!! and of course the mouse
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #6

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes, my balance of estore points will be dropping this weekend!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #7

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Love the ice sculpture...perfect for my 4 seasons garden!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Wow! I can't believe the Mistletoe Mouse is finally going to be at the eStore! I can't wait! I'm going to name her Clarabelle! (And if you like the name, feel free to copy it, )

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut958
Love the ice sculpture...perfect for my 4 seasons garden!
I think I'll get the sculpture too. Depends on how much it costs.

Last edited by hummingbird333; 12-04-2009 at 10:41 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #9

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Ooo.. the Rainforest boa, I might have to get him
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #10
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

Ugh, no figures??
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: