Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, August 15th

huhmoreplease, I completely agree with you, old e-store items should become exclusives or rares!
BellaFonte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 03:43 PM   #12
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Boy oh boy, I'm really liking this new renaissance room theme! I have all the released pieces so far and I JUST threw a blue & white striped bed in there for the mean time and it looks GREAT.

I had to put in a bed for my new pteradactyl, Pietro... I'm not sure what to do with his PSI yet, though. I hope they come out with a prehistoric theme soon (preferably wShop this time).
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #13
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, August 15th

I love it I hope they put it the W shop soon
Old 08-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #14
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Wow thanks for the story, I just posted pics of the items, because i didn't see that anyone else had. I can't wait for the fireplace, it looks really cool, the bed too. Crosses fingers for tomorrow.

Just to clear things up the Palace Splendor Sofa and the Royal Renaissance Rug are in that picture. I don't want anyone to think that the sofa is part of the Vanity Set.

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 08-16-2009 at 09:54 AM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #15

ONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the way

To the estore I go. I love this furniture!!
ONYXROX is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: