Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

michellemily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, April 4th

I'm getting sick of this high priced world we live in I can't afford everything that comes out of Ganz which is like every stinking day. I'm sad that we can't get these unless we fork out tons and tons of real money. I just can't keep up with the high price of ganz anymore. Disappointed!
michellemily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #32
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

All the items are adorable!

Click the image to open in full size.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #33
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by michellemily
I'm getting sick of this high priced world we live in I can't afford everything that comes out of Ganz which is like every stinking day. I'm sad that we can't get these unless we fork out tons and tons of real money. I just can't keep up with the high price of ganz anymore. Disappointed!
You don't have to purchase every single item. For the price of a lil kinz you are able to enjoy almost everything WW has to offer. The other stuff are just bonuses.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #34

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Here is a pic of my new bunny, Daffodil, next to her item and the new basket!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBasket.jpg (151.5 KB, 17 views)
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #35
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I'm going to have to agree with you "michellemily" completely! I just visited the e-store for 2 accounts (hubby & self) nothing for the kids even, to the tune of $75! When or where does it end!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:53 PM   #36
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

love the bunny ~
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #37
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I just bought mine but I need to decide on a name first.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #38

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Bunny is so cute! And that fridge! I am in heaven! Daffodil loves her outfit! lol
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:42 AM   #39
Memew2008

Memew2008 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, April 4th

I guess I'm just a little senile. If these items are available for Saturday, how did you get them on Friday?
Memew2008 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:47 AM   #40
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Aw, the Springtime Bunny looks adorable! I wish I could get it, thanks for the update on the new eStore items FIA!!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: