Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #21
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, April 25th

Cool! I want the Elephant statue and will get it soon! And I also want the Magic Been seeds!! These are cool items!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #22
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, April 25th

Anyone having issues with the bean plant may want to look at my thread concerning glitches with the collie/donut/jellybean seeds.... its in my siggy.
FireBranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #23
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

that's strange!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #24
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for eStore update!!

I bought the new plant and placed it in my garden. It wasn't working. I dug up the new plant, but that didn't work; so then I removed it and then placed it back in the yard and it is working now.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #25
Unregistered

Smile Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, April 25th

Me and my Brother are going to get the Elephant sharing our Estore ponits so whwen we get it we will Have Zero E store Points!
Old 04-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #26
momoftrips is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried planting the beans 32 times & they still aren't working
momoftrips is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #27

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Interesting. I think i'm gonna have 2 check that out.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #28
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I plan to call Ganz Monday, my beans are not working either, but I also did not get credit for the second figure that I logged in. Sometimes these things happen hopefully it will be a quick fix.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #29
Unregistered

Smile Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, April 25th

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Me and my Brother are going to get the Elephant sharing our Estore ponits so whwen we get it we will Have Zero E store Points!
Remeber when I said that well My Brother Decided he just wanted a charm so I got the Statue and the A Charm, we have 1000 estore points left!
Old 04-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #30
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by momoftrips
I have tried planting the beans 32 times & they still aren't working
SEE IF THIS HELPS YOU, FROM MY GARDEN GUIDE THREAD (link is in my signature)....

SATURDAY APRIL 25, 2009:

I felt obligated to get the MAGIC BEAN SEED as my thread would not be complete without it! Here's the images of it. I will be taking daily pics of it's growth and track its growth cycle. Of course, I will also take images of the harvests, rotting harvest, weeds and dried up weeds. In the meantime, enjoy this image of the new plant.

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 989x689.Click the image to open in full size.

If the abbreviated version of unsticking your plant doesnt work for you, here are the exact steps that I did:

1st: Inspect
2nd: Remove Plant to Dock
3rd: Replant in same spot
4th: Dig Plant
5th: Click on my "ACTIONS" (i was trying to make her look sad)
6th: Click LOG OUT (didn't work due to glitch)
7th: Went to newspaper
8th: Click LOG OUT
9th: Log in
10th: Select "GO TO ROOM"

Last edited by RedBear; 04-25-2009 at 05:45 PM..
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: