Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the eStore July 25th

I was just going to post a pic but jazzy beat me to it
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #12
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

When are they going to start selling the new room theme?
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:23 PM   #13
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

I'm up to 16 magic mire charms now as i've been keeping up with the sale! I got the MAgic Mire Window! It's really cool, every couple of second the fairies float by in the window then another couple of seconds later, the bad fairy flies OUT of the Window and starts her mean laugh! It's really trippy! If you want pics, let me know!
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #14
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the eStore July 25th *UPDATE*

I also just got my window, and was so surprised to see both Alyssa & Nafaria fly into the room through the window. I also heard Alyssa laughing a cute little laugh the last time she flew in.
This is one of the greatest prizes ever.
Serena
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:44 PM   #15
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

The Magic Mire Window is amazing! I just sat there and watched the fairies flying in and out for about five minutes... I'm easily amused! This is definately one of my favorite Webkinz items of all time!
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #16
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I just bought the 4 new mire charms. Can't wait to enter them and get my window!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I love the window too. I am going to move it into a different room that I go into more often. It seems as though only the bad fairy comes out of mine, and she has a very evil laugh.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:15 AM   #18
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
They also put up the Sailboat Pond I have pictures in the Look what I got section.

Click the image to open in full size.

I wasn't able to put it in a treetop like my lazy river, going to try again later. It's pretty big 16 squares.

Update, Now all the sudden it will go in the treetop that I tried before, very strange.

I tried to capture a picture of the fairys flying out of the window but it's nearly impossible in zoom mode.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by jazzy99999
I just got the window with my 16th Magic Mire Charm. It is really cute. Here's a pic:

Alright Timmay..I have had it up to ^HERE^ with all of your bragging Mr.!!
LOL-just kidding friend!! Your outdoor rooms look AWESOME(your house too) I wanted to ask, is the pond interactive or not? I have yet to make it over to estore tonight
View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
The Magic Mire Window is amazing! I just sat there and watched the fairies flying in and out for about five minutes... I'm easily amused! This is definately one of my favorite Webkinz items of all time!
Hey Nemo I was wondering about the window too..in Timmays pics, it looks like different windows,...does the window change colors?? Very curious...
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:32 AM   #19
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
They also put up the Sailboat Pond I have pictures in the Look what I got section.

I wasn't able to put it in a treetop like my lazy river, going to try again later. It's pretty big 16 squares.

Update, Now all the sudden it will go in the treetop that I tried before, very strange.

I tried to capture a picture of the fairys flying out of the window but it's nearly impossible in zoom mode.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Those are great pictures! Ya I got my Pond like 20 mintues after 12am
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:35 AM   #20

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

This iis awesome. I too just keep watching it, it is so cute. At first (silly me) I thought it was too different windows when I read WI, and then when I got it I thought oh me I only got the good fairy window.... So I watched and watched and then several minutes later here comes the bad fairy, Nafaria. I love it! This is so much better than the Fairy Falls fountain!

Now the bad news is I guess I have to buy these charms for my other account just because of this awesome window....oh my!
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: