Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the eStore July 25th *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the eStore July 25th *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will
be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Saturday, July 25th:

• Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth, Ruby Red Retriever
  • Exclusives: Lazy River, Thinking Cap, Modern Windmill, Epic Shipwreck, Zingoz Tree, Zangoz Statue
  • Fairy Falls Charms: Googles, Pug, Wacky Zingoz
  • Magic Mire Charms: Chocolate Lab, Nafaria, Bassett Hound, Kinzpost Letter, Tournament Arena, Dr Quack, Tabby Von Meow, Arte Fact
  • Figurines: Royal Whimsy Dragon
  • Deluxe Advantage: Grey Wolf , Sailboat Pond, Magic W Charm, White Terrier Charm, Read All About it Brown Cow Figurine
UPDATE: Thank you to Webkinz Insider members jazzy99999 and marthaaa for sharing these pictures of their new Charm Forest Windows with us. Here you can see both Bad Fairies and Good Fairies flying out of the windows and into the rooms. The Charm Forest Window is a prize that is awarded when 16 different Magic Mire Charm Codes have been entered on one account. The Magic Mire Charm Codes are only available at the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com).

And, thank you to WebkinzFanOfFun for this
picture of the new Sailboat Pond in his Treetop
Room. The Pond has three little boats that
float in circles in the water, a windmill that spins,
and an animated fountain.

For Saturday, July 25th, this new item is only
available to Deluxe members. Hopefully it will
be available to all players soon.

COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #2
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the eStore July 25th

Woo-Hoo...More Mire charms ...and, cant wait for that sailboat pond!

Last edited by pfeagans01; 07-24-2009 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: sp
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

cool stuff!
what a great birthday gift for tomorrow
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

love the new mire charms
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by nickistheman
cool stuff!
what a great birthday gift for tomorrow
well happy birthday!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Fairy Falls Charms: Googles, Pug
Magic Mire Charms: Zingoz, Chocolate Lab, Nafaria, Bassett Hound, Kinzpost Letter, Tournament Arena, Dr Quack, Tabby Von Meow, Arte Fact
I think the Zingoz charm is for Fairy Falls, not Magic Mire.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I just got the 4 new magic mire charms which brought me to 16 and got the Charm Forest Window...I'm happy

oh cool, the fairies float by in the window and nafaria actually comes into your room!!
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

They also put up the Sailboat Pond I have pictures in the Look what I got section.

I wasn't able to put it in a treetop like my lazy river, going to try again later. It's pretty big 16 squares.

Update, Now all the sudden it will go in the treetop that I tried before, very strange.

I tried to capture a picture of the fairys flying out of the window but it's nearly impossible in zoom mode.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 07-25-2009 at 12:06 AM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
jazzy99999

jazzy99999 is a jewel in the roughjazzy99999 is a jewel in the rough

I just got the window with my 16th Magic Mire Charm. It is really cute. Here's a pic:

jazzy99999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #10
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Going to buy the 4 new charms right now
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: