Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #491
Webkinz :)

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~ Updated

GRRR!!!! i can't even log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldest: lovey the love frog newest: Mr. Munchie the trick or treat troll
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #492
jsatoday

jsatoday will become famous soon enough

Mine is still closed!
jsatoday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #493
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna go to the park!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #494

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Oh really, it is still closed for me, I am on a East coast server, I would like to know where it is open for all the others.
zenta7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #495
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

What I want to know, is why they don't just leave it closed until they're done. It would make more sense, instead of just letting some people in, then when we discover it and want to enter, it gets closed again. Its like they're teasing us a little bit, cuz they let some people in, but for people like me, we haven't ever seen the park past the "Kinzville Park" entrance.

This little thing is a Chicken-----> ~:> LOL.

Like my tag? It says, "So easy a caveman could do it." My sister wrote that one on my account. LOL. Cute, huh?

Last edited by 310webkinz; 11-07-2009 at 08:13 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #496
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I was able to get in a few days ago and I wandered about for a bit but now it's closed again. How irritating. Oh well, with all the recent activities and contests in October, I am a bit at a loss for what to spend my time doing in WW.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #497
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

I still can't go in!!! I have NEVER been there because eiather it's closed or full
sillybung is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #498
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm very mad that is open to some people. Its not open to people in indiana. i have ask all
my friends and it not open. so this is not fear. that some people have it and some dont.
ilovezoos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #499

josie2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by zenta7
Oh really, it is still closed for me, I am on a East coast server, I would like to know where it is open for all the others.
I have not been able to get on with any of our accounts - it is always closed - east coast server, too. I also cannot find where webkinz is posting and OPEN sign in the news. josie2
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #500
Unregistered

Angry Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~ Updated

This might just be my computer, but the park is still "closed for improvements" every time I try to open it.

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: