Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #471
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~ Updated

Hopefully they will open the park again today.
I feel like Ganz is using us as beta testers--and they aren't even paying us! Lol.
Pandah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #472

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Well, like everyone else, I can't get into the Kinzville Park, but since I want my 50KC for answering the survey, I guess my answer's just going to have to be "Yuck! Why did you add that?"
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:07 PM   #473
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
Hopefully they will open the park again today.
I feel like Ganz is using us as beta testers--and they aren't even paying us! Lol.
We ARE I think they have the best set of Beta Testers around They learn more from our interactions as a group and by what we report than you can ever imagine. We are an invaluable resource to them
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #474
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Dixiecup For letting us know that , I hope it re-opens soon !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #475
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Can everyone get in because I am still getting the lock out button ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #476
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, well. I'm still a little disappointed that it's not open yet, but I'm grateful that the Newz is giving us updates. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #477
Unregistered

When are they officially going to open the Kinzville Park?Like,without no improvements and all that other stuff.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #478
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
When are they officially going to open the Kinzville Park?Like,without no improvements and all that other stuff.
We don't know yet, hopefully when they open it again this time, everything will be cleared up.
Plum999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #479
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Instead of adding these "open" alerts, I'd rather them just get it all done at once. Then I won't be getting on and going "Shoot! It just happens that it's not on when I am!"

I mean sure, I'm upset that it can't open NOW, but I don't want all these off and on switches. GET IT DONE, GANZ!

Anyhow, I can't wait! I love the park so much!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Can everyone get in because I am still getting the lock out button ??

No, it's been closed since last night.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #480

hale96 is an unknown quantity at this point

we should start a thread tracking when they will open the park up
hale96 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: