Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #451
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~Updated

i saw earlier that the park had re-opened so naturally i went right to ww. when i clicked on kinzville park... of course nothing happened. it just sat there. so i went somewhere else and then went back and clicked on a sign and nothing happened and then....my computer locked up on me when i tried to go else where. i had to close my whole browser andsign back in. i tried it again on another account and the same thing happened. i think i am going to wait till christmas to try to go in.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #452
Warrior Cats!!!!!!!!
Webkinz :)

Brynnamonkey7 has a spectacular aura about

i cant log in i am using my moms account because i says my password is wrong i did it right ( about 50 times)
Brynnamonkey7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #453
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Brynnamonkey7
i'm about ready to do 2 things
1 smash the computer
2 cry

cant the park open for at least a day??????
1 - if you smash the computer, you can't hang with the WI crew and

2 - don't cry! Hang with the WI crew!

Apparently the park can't be open for more than a couple of hours right now, and when it is open it's a PAIN to deal with!

So by not being able to get in, you're not missing "all the fun" you're missing more of what leads to the two things you're ready to do! <I'd put another smiley here, but I can't find the "Ganz has their finger up their nose again" smiley!>

The real question is why can't they test anything thoroughly before the open it for business!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #454
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Walking is so slow, half the swings and slides in the room i'm in don't work.

And the picture looks really grainy today.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #455
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I can't get on a slide or most swings and when I point to walk one way I go another...and forget the teeter totters...can't get on those at all.....
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #456
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I was in the park around 6:00 pm, now I can't get in.
Anouncement comes up and says "closed for improvements"
This is ridiculous!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #457
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~ Updated

Webkinz Newz has just posted an announcement regarding the Status of Kinzville Park:

We are continuing to make updates and fixes to the Kinzville Park. While our fixes have made the park faster and more stable, we still have improvements to make. While this is happening the Park will continue to only be open at certain times. To help you know when the park is open, we will begin posting “Open” announcements here on Webkinz Newz.
Currently, the Kinzville Park is closed.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #458

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

I am getting very frustrated. I just want to get into the park. I have emailed Ganz about this and they haven't responded. They are really annoying me!
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #459
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SillyMili10
I am getting very frustrated. I just want to get into the park. I have emailed Ganz about this and they haven't responded. They are really annoying me!
Please be patient, like with all new things sometimes they have to be fully tested to ensure things run smoothly. Obviously they found something which needs to be fixed.

This is one of the biggest upgrades on WW.

I haven't been successful getting into the Park, and would love to see it too!
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #460
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Thank you on the info, park is closed again!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: