Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #381
hayley‚ô•williams
Webkinz :)

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~Updated

oh no! closed once again! i haven't been to the park once yet!

me too i'm bored lol

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzAreSoFun
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #382
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

why would you want to swim in a all pond Would you want to do that in general ever lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #383
olive7

kitkat3003 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzAreSoFun

me too i'm bored lol

I havent either
kitkat3003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #384
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I was just in for the very first time just a few minutes ago, I'm guessing it's back up, I didn't see any Mr. Moo though.
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:17 PM   #385
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

You've got to be kidding! I thought the park was finally going to be open for good. This is probably going to be fixed soon though (at least I hope so). Hopefully they're just adding Mr. Moo because he needs to show up and give us some ice cream.

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
I was just in for the very first time just a few minutes ago, I'm guessing it's back up, I didn't see any Mr. Moo though.

Back up!!!??? Hooray! I've got to go see!

I just got in! Yay! Hooray! Quick! Update the front page again before people get dissapointed!

Last edited by hummingbird333; 11-05-2009 at 05:17 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #386

hale96 is an unknown quantity at this point

its no closed.i can get to the select chat but theres a glitch and when i click the thing it won't let me go further hopefully ganz will fix it soon!!!!1
hale96 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #387

markwebkinz is on a distinguished road

YES it reopened i figured it out for now it will be open around 5:00 and 6:00 and will close soon so get in fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im on right now
markwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #388
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I just was in the park for a few minutes. It's really, really slow to load and move. It looks nice - clearly, a lot of work went into creating this park. It's still missing some of the functionality of the clubhouse - once you are in the park, you can't see what color zone or what park number you are in. This will make it difficult to find friends or track Mr. Moo if you select "find me a park" instead of selecting it yourself. Also, there is no way to get out of it other than to log off. But hoepfully they will add some improvements to it soon and this will be a fun place to be!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #389

markwebkinz is on a distinguished road

It reopened i guess it opens around 5 and closes i just got in YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
markwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #390
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by hale96
its no closed.i can get to the select chat but theres a glitch and when i click the thing it won't let me go further hopefully ganz will fix it soon!!!!1

Well, on my account right now I'm on a teeter-totter and it works fine. It's not even slow anymore! But no Mr. Moo that I can see. There's also a lot of pets in here with me, and most of the other rooms were full. So it looks like it's fixed indeed!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: