Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #361
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~Updated

Yes, Josie, it is closed again for all of us I guess we will wait and see if it opens up later. Good sign, though, they are field testing and this means it should be up and running soon
I don't think they expected it to be so popular
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #362
Webkinz :)
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Josie, it is closed again for all of us I guess we will wait and see if it opens up later. Good sign, though, they are field testing and this means it should be up and running soon
I don't think they expected it to be so popular
I would imagine it is so popular because finally we have a new addition to the game that you don't have to purchase to unlock.

And even when you purchase something, say a charm or zum code, they let you know if you purchased LOTS MORE of the same thing you could get BETTER prizes...
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #363

manboy77777 is on a distinguished road

grrrrr i can not get in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
manboy77777 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #364

*webkinz in FL* is on a distinguished road

RAWR.ive neer been in :[ most of us havent :/
*webkinz in FL* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #365
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World! ~Updated

How unfair!!! First they open it, then they close it, then they reopen it, then they close it again! They're SO teasing us! I hate waiting. I've cleared my cache nearly 40 times, hoping every day that that dang park will open. And now, when its reopened and closed again, I just can't believe they are doing this. Either open it or close it. One or the other. Come on Ganz! Fix that park!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #366
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

I cant beleve its colsed AGAIN!! Its not fair! I got in last night and i kinda liked it, but now its cloesed? I coudent deside if i liked it or not!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #367

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Makes me wonder if I will ever bother going to it. I don't need more frustration in my life. It would be fun to collect the ice creams but I can just see getting 4 of them and then the park closes and that is it. A3
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #368
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

My sister was able to get in it yesterday before it closed again and she said it was not glitched you could slide down slides go on the teet or totter swing but I don't know why it's closed again.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #369

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I was able to get in for a little while yesterday. I hope they are adding new things. It was interesting wandering around, but I won't bother to go back till they have added something else to do. I can imagine all sorts of things they may have in mind. Some good potential there.

I know we are all anxious to 'do everything' and 'get everything' right away (I know I am ), but there has been so much going on recently I really need to finish getting my snow white and halloween stuff stored before I get too involved in worrying about the park
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #370
Pink001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I get the messge that the park is closed for imporovements and will be back soon. Does this appear when the park is full?
Pink001 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: