Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #171
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World!

I LOVE THE KINZVILLE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #172
Jessy262

i tried about 20 times but it's always full. i guess i have to wait for a few weeks because there's SO MUCH people!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #173
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I don't like how i can't see the full park. Kind of disappointed.
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #174
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

The park is fun but it sure is annoying trying to get in over, and over, and over again!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #175
Jessy262

did anyone actually SEE Mr.moo yet?
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #176
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Yes! I got in! Now I just hope I can stay in without it freezing up and throwing me out again.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #177
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hummingbird333
Try getting items from storage and turn your phone on right before you try to go in. That might help. Good luck.
I just got in on Gold regular KinzChat and just kinda wandered around S-L-O-W-L-Y and couldn't talk to anyone as my stuff to chat was blank when it came up.

I did manage to slide (down) the slide, swing in the swing (without going to Dr Quack) see-saw with a squirrel who unceremoniously jumped off and dropped me on my ---- when they jumped off and OH! I climbed a tree...what's the deal with that?

Couldn't click on those things that either look like KinzPost Boxes or recycle bins, either.

Wish you could zoom in and out and had ANY IDEA how many others were in there!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #178
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

I am in, but it is so slow, is it like that for everyone?

My zum buddy isn't with me in here
bridget12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #179
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

I can't talk...
I can write the message but then it never shows on top of my pat's head...

Anybody have suggestions??
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #180
Jessy262

BOO HOO looks like everyone got in..except me...did anyone see mr.moo yet?

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: