Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World!

Great. No phone, no map, no fountain. I sure hope Ganz doesn't come up with another addition that doesn't work. How depressing.
feona is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #102
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Sure! The Map is somewhere in the bottom of the Kinzville Park. Here's how it looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

Click it, & You will see a Map of the whole Kinzville Park (Or called KVP)

Oh, silly me! LOL I thought that was just like a welcome sign!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #103
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by feona
Does the phone have to be on or off? I tried both and got nothing.
It only wokred for us when we turned the phone on.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #104
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

the park is full Any tips?
sillybung is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #105

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

For those of you that can get in, did you turn your phone on first and then go to the park?
feona is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #106

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

no one can see my sons words. any one else having problems like that?
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #107
andicer

ashtonlolz has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Surprise! Kinzville Park is Re-opened in Webkinz World!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I never got a chance 2 see it yippee! i gotstid a , and a:chi: and more
ashtonlolz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #108
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

hmm wasn't there suppose to be an ice cream guy? Where is it???
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #109
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
Yup, It seems the same way for me also.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #110
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775

I was, when I was actually in the park.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, bear10176 was here!!!, ihateganz!!!!! )):<, misspuppy was here!!, mr.moo.come.out.we.luv.u, rock on!, soeasyacavemancoulddoit, the parik is closed, the park is never open, the park is open!!!, theparkwillneveropen:(, try mom2alex tip, where is that cow?, zomgz! lolz! sarah palin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: