Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 08:42 AM   #31
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Suprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, November 28th

Hmmm... for some reason I thought it would be larger. Woulda been kinda cool if it was larger - 8x8 filling up an entire yard with the exception of a grass border to walk around - and had 3 cars on it so the webbies could 'race' reach other on the track, with sound effects. I know that's asking for a lot - that would be just waiting for glitches to happen!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #32
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Hmmm... for some reason I thought it would be larger. Woulda been kinda cool if it was larger - 8x8 filling up an entire yard with the exception of a grass border to walk around - and had 3 cars on it so the webbies could 'race' reach other on the track, with sound effects. I know that's asking for a lot - that would be just waiting for glitches to happen!
in the description in the rumor mill it said it would be 50 squares. i guess they toned it down some from the original size. i was looking for it to be huge! i was hoping we could use our own vehicles and have at least 2 lanes so they could race. it is still a cute addition to your yard, but it would have been awesome to race! vroom vroom
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:55 AM   #33
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
in the description in the rumor mill it said it would be 50 squares. i guess they toned it down some from the original size. i was looking for it to be huge! i was hoping we could use our own vehicles and have at least 2 lanes so they could race. it is still a cute addition to your yard, but it would have been awesome to race! vroom vroom
Using our own vehicles would have been AWESOME! Didn't think of that! But yes, I like the idea of it being for more than 1 webkinz. Maybe they'll make an interactive bumper car rink where we can use our bumper cars vs another webkinz in a bumper car
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #34
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I wonder if they didn't realize with the castle that most people just can't afford the really huge things. Better to have a nice small price tag and a 'smaller' item I suppose!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #35

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Cool Re: Suprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, November 28th

Wow that's cool but I probally won't get it.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #36
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Using our own vehicles would have been AWESOME! Didn't think of that! But yes, I like the idea of it being for more than 1 webkinz. Maybe they'll make an interactive bumper car rink where we can use our bumper cars vs another webkinz in a bumper car
That's sweet! Click the image to open in full size. That's the world's best idea! How did you think of it? Also the race track is cool. but, 'tis deluxe advantage. Oh' well.
Grantm56 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #37
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Great thread! I've got space left for one more "big toy" - I've already used two backyards side by side for an amusement park. I was trying to decide between the go-kart track and the bronto slide. I missed the rumor so the go kart track was a surprise to me, but what a great idea to use our own cars or to be able to race. Oh, yes, all hail Jazz for coming up with bumper cars! (Of course, that would take ANOTHER outdoor room...but FUN!!)

I added my wish token that I won doing balloon dartz this hour and realized that there is a bumper car in the wish factory. You could always earn two and invite a friend over, I suppose.

Last edited by Soapie0; 11-28-2009 at 10:16 AM..
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #38
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

WOW - that's really neat! Don't think we'll get it though, because we've sworn off eStore items. I had put in the suggestion at one time that they offer asphalt paving as a WShop item so that we could make roadways and airport runways, etc., so hopefully they'll think along those lines also. I want to do a mini-airport with my planes, hot air balloon, and gas tanks.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #39
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

*Gasp* I love a lot of Online Things, the log ride, the thing that floats aroun, the roller coaster, and this??? Amazing! It looks awesome
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #40
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I received estore codes as christmas gifts last year and didn't enter some til like 6-8 months later with no problem.
View Post Originally Posted by jagular
yes! you can print out the codes to give as a gift. the codes do not expire. if it is a youngish child, you might want to print 2 in case it gets torn or lost in the shuffle.
Thank you both so much. I gotthe code and am printing it out in Word with a festive border- he's gonna love it! (I also saved the file so if it is lost I'll still have it)
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: