Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #181
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Super Wheel on October 31st - Update

Thanx for the update. Yea Ganz for fixing this glitch. I just won the Halloween Dungeon Gate!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #182
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Super Wheel on October 31st - Update

Is the moon rover an exclusive?
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:49 PM   #183
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Aw! I was hoping to win that tree. Well, I'm going to go and spin the Super Wheel. I'll be back in a minute or two to tell you what I got.

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Is the moon rover an exclusive?
Yes, one of the newest.

OK back everyone: On the Super Wheel, I got the Aztec Lamp, and on the Wheel of the Month, I got a Free Spin on the Wheel of Wow Coupon! So I guess I did well. And just a reminder: There's a Quick Draw going on now for a free Hotdog Costume from the eStore!

Last edited by hummingbird333; 10-31-2009 at 12:49 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #184
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
What's Fluffington's Bust from?? Trading cards?? I just got it, though I was hoping for the gate.

Don't sell it it's retired permanently.
Ok!! I'll just put it in a random room xD
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 PM   #185
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

My tree is still a tree. I hope they don't change it.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:37 PM   #186
Lil Kinz
venice1999 is on a distinguished road

i spun the super wheel today but all i got was that hydra definition t.v.

hey you guys
venice1999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #187

alexsnana is on a distinguished road

We only have one account and got Fluffington's Bust - I had no clue where it was from. We really, really were hoping for the gate.
alexsnana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #188
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

i got the gate it looks great in my halloween room
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:37 PM   #189
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Wow, I really love the prizes! Sadly, I just got the Wshop TV I really was hoping for that butterfly tree! (I already have the gate, and I like the butterfly tree!!)

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wish they would let us keep the tree and then give us the gate!!!
LOL, that would be awesome

Last edited by teaandpizza; 10-31-2009 at 08:37 PM..
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #190
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i got the haunted gate! OMG!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzwashere, i gots me a gate, ilovesuperwheel, not-so-super wheel

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: