Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:42 AM   #171
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Super Wheel on October 31st - Update

Does that mean that the people who already got the tree don't get to keep it? Isn't that kinda mean, cuz that was their only chance to sipn the Super Wheel. I hope they get to keep the tree. Did Ganz replace the tree with the gate? My sister got the tree, but she's at a soccer game with a friend and I have to wait to ask her. Can anyone tell me now?
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #172
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

the tree was supposed to be the gate. as the agte was retired - i would loved to hagve gotten that
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:44 AM   #173
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
Oh! So is that a good prize?? Thanks for telling me!
Yep, it sure is! I got a Fluffington Bust...So happy! And a Moon Rover! Happy Halloween!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:45 AM   #174
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

I got the Aztec Lamp
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #175
310webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
the tree was supposed to be the gate. as the agte was retired - i would loved to hagve gotten that
Me too, but I already have three of those gates from last year. I can't believe they retired it! Its so cool, with the eyes in it and stuff. LOL.

I got two Aztec lamps. They're cool, but I'd rather have the Aztec bed. LOL. Its worth more!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:55 AM   #176
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I got a moon rover, mystic eye lamp, twister in a pot, and one other thing on all 4 accts
If someone got the Tree earlier than the update, do they still have it or was it replaced by a gate?
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:01 PM   #177
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Got a gate and a Fluffington Bust! Happy Halloween.(:
Tarsky, I'm wondering the same thing...
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #178
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I got 3 Dungeon Gates & Happy Halloween everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #179

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Rats, I got the lamp on 2 accounts and the tv on the other. I have never bought trading cards so I had never seen the bust before. I was really hoping for the moon rover or twister in a pot. The lamp isn't even pretty.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #180

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I got the Moon Rover, which I have wanted for ages!

I would also have loved that tree. I have two of the gates from last year, so I'd much rather have the tree, but I am thrilled with the Moon Rover.

Good luck to everyone!

Margo, the lamp is a good rare item, though, so maybe you can trade it (either here or in the Clubhouse Trading Room) for something you'd rather have.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzwashere, i gots me a gate, ilovesuperwheel, not-so-super wheel

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: