Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #121
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Super Wheel on October 31st - Update

Thanks for the pictures!

I'd be happy with the estore tree or the Haunted Gate.

Quote:
hey i personally think that's a pretty cool glitch xD
wait is the haunted dungeon gate priceless?!
Nope. It will be in about a year I believe. Check the gift exchange value guide.
aerobunni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #122
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ugh got the aztec item on one and 500 KC on another
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #123
ApRiLgOrE

Awesome thats wicked cool :\
Old 10-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #124
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I'm thrilled to get the Aztec lamp. It's my favorite rare theme. Can't wait to spin that wheel on my American accounts!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #125
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super Wheel on October 31st

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
It landed on the Haunted Gate...and I was awarded an eStore Aquamarine Butterfly Tree.
Me too!!..Have several of those gates in storage...glad to get the tree!! Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #126
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

COOL!! AWESOME!! I can't wait to try it.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #127
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

watch the people who got the tree will get it replaced with the gate lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #128
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Does this mean that so far, everyone landing on the gate wins the tree? I sure hope so! I only have one account with all my pets on it and it's set as an American, so I have to wait until 12:00 to spin. I sure hope I get that butterfly tree! It's only at the eStore when I'm not home.

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
watch the people who got the tree will get it replaced with the gate lol.
Gee, I sure home that doesn't happen, well at least to the people who prefer the tree. And that's the group I'm in.

Oops didn't mean home, I meant hope. Typo, sorry.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #129
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

This has been my experience, also. I was thrilled when I won the gate. But, after reading the Front Page I went and checked. Sure enough I didn't get what I thought I did. I wonder if there is a chance that Ganz will make good on the Wheel prize and award what was posted. I'll give them back the tree.

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I was thinking it was the 2005 gate, but it's the 2008 gate, which I have. I much prefer the tree!
Hmmmm. I was hoping it was the 2005 gate but it looked too familiar. So it is the newer one. I guess I'll be happy with the butterfly tree. sighhhhhhh

Last edited by beekay; 10-30-2009 at 09:28 PM..
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #130
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I would prefer the tree over the gate i think lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzwashere, i gots me a gate, ilovesuperwheel, not-so-super wheel

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: