Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pattygoogles is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Super Sunday at the Webkinz eStore, March 29th

I was so happy with the E store super saturday. I got the pink tiara and the underwater item for my new room. It looks awesome. Thanks for the heads up.
pattygoogles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #12

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Super Sunday at the Webkinz eStore, March 29th

Hey everyone! I have another question.......
On Easter or around that time, will the WebkinzEstore/Ganz Estore be selling the Easter Celebration Bunny?
Thanks
petsandpenguins
See you in Webkinz World
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Maybe, but I have not seen any announcements as to when it will actually go on sale... I think that I will get one but I haven't made up my mind.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:44 PM   #14
packratprincess
Lil Kinz
packratprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all. I don't see this written anyplace, but in the e-store today they are also selling the pet PURPLE MONSTER that was only sold at halloween time. it is not in the new HALLOWEEN section of the e-store, it is in the ANIMATED section. and I know it works because I bought one today for my daughter who was very sad when at halloween time I got one and she did not..lol I hope this helps anyone who wants the purple monster and missed out before on getting it.
packratprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #15

writermama is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by packratprincess
Hello all. I don't see this written anyplace, but in the e-store today they are also selling the pet PURPLE MONSTER that was only sold at halloween time. it is not in the new HALLOWEEN section of the e-store, it is in the ANIMATED section. and I know it works because I bought one today for my daughter who was very sad when at halloween time I got one and she did not..lol I hope this helps anyone who wants the purple monster and missed out before on getting it.
I know I just happened to stumble upon this myself and was so excited I bought two. Probably no big deal to most veteran collectors but I recenly paid tweny bucks on ebay for tinker pup only to find that it was 12.50 at the estore a few days later. I'd rather buy there when I had the chance plus it seems flukey... the way it was miscategorized they also have a category that says Halloween Items.... but there is nothing there when you click on it. Must be a Ganz error/glitch. I hope others get to take advantage like we did though. I hope your daughter enjoys!!
writermama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #16

basbunch is on a distinguished road

i was so hoping for the circus ball pit! Maybe next weekend!:clyde:
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #17
Puffers21
Calypuff is an unknown quantity at this point

is anyone else still waiting for codes from items purchased on saturday??? I AM! i refused to re-order since they already charged my bank account and im STILL waiting =(
Calypuff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #18

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Wow. Is that a crown?? I guess it is cool. I like all the stuff there but I think its kinda silly that you have to pay for a virtual item.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: