Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, September 27th

A new front page story has been added:

Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, September 27th

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Sunday, September 27th:

Pets: Green Seadragon, Phoenix
Exclusives: Rococo Coffee Table, Giant Lamp, Giant Chair, Molten Lava Volcano, Princess Costume, Mini Yet Forest, Epic Shipwreck, Deep Sea Creature Cove, Minnow Cove
Fairy Fall Charms: Wheel of WOW, Monkey, Magic W, White Terrier
Magic Mire Charms: Door, Pixie Pod, Pink Poodle, Lion, Persian Cat, Zangoz, Rabbit, Good Fairy
Figurines: Love the Planet Sheep
Deluxe Advantage: Rainforest Boa, Kung Fun Zangoz Bopper, All-in-jest Lemon Lime Gecko Figurine, Elephant Charm, Poncho Charm
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 07:03 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

aceace404 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, September 27th

I know this really doesn't reply to what I need to ask but. Can anyone help me? I'm a deluxe member and I don't get my free estore points. I only got it the fisrt month I signed up (may). Can anyone help?
aceace404 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Nice items announced
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #4

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Yay yay I cannot wait 2 get the phoenix!!!!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, September 27th

COOL

NOTE ,FRINGE IT ME ALISHIA412 ON WEBKINZ
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That bopper is just too funny...Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #7
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

in my opinoin all the estore stuff is over priced
but they do have some cool things!
randomkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by aceace404
I know this really doesn't reply to what I need to ask but. Can anyone help me? I'm a deluxe member and I don't get my free estore points. I only got it the fisrt month I signed up (may). Can anyone help?
You need to call them. There is a place for customer service on the estore and that might help, too. You are missing a lot of points by now.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I wanted to buy the volcano for my lava dragon, but I decide $7.50 is just too much. He will have to make do with the little volcanos from Doug. I don't remember that the volcano was that much originally.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: