Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, November 1st

A new front page story has been added:

Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, November 1st

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Sunday November 1st:

Pets: Topaz Terrier (new), Pterodactyl
Exclusives: Mood Tester, Sailboat Pond, Playland Ball Pool, High End Sandwich Maker, Museum Dinosaur, Alchemist's Stove, Antique Column
Fairy Falls Charms: Ms Birdy, Wishing Well, Panda, Yorkie
Magic Mire Charms: Clydesdale, Raccoon, Black Stallion, Chef Gazpacho, Persian Cat, Zangoz, Rabbit, Good Fairy
Woodland Wonders Figure: All-In-Jest Lemon-Lime Gecko
Deluxe Advantage: Cloud Sheep, Too Cool Baggy Pants and Ball Cap Set (new), Fairy Falls Charms: Golden Retriever, Pug, Googles, Tree Frog, Woodland Wonders Figure: Royal Whimsy Dragon

Update: Congratulations to WI Member marthaaa on her adoption of Lellow Luke the Topaz Terrier! Here is Lellow Luke next to his Pet Specific Items the Topaz Sink and the Topaz Toilet. The Topaz Terrier's Pet Special Food is Topaz Truffles.

Click the image to open in full size.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, November 1st

waht a great line up for the final weekend day!!!

thanks commodore for the heads up!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Awesome! Thanks for the info Commodore!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
ho knew zombies like
Webkinz :)

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

Interesting....
Thanks for the heads up
Thriller is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

i am wantin my bday gifts
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Cool lineup!! I am torn on the museum Dino- it is an indoor and underwater right?? Part of me wants it and part of me is unsure if I want more e-store decorations. They are so neat and large and one you have them you have them for life.

Happy Halloween !! WI- And to those who are Trick or Treating for real- be safe and have fun!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info Commodore!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh, how interesting! Thanks for the information Commodore!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
ILoveMyAliCat

cool i might get the mood tester
Old 10-31-2009, 07:38 PM   #10
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I'm not buying the clothes because they should make them available for everyone, and by that I mean kids without credit cards.

They really need to make e store stuff tradeable or kinzpostable my new words, to make them more appealing. I also didn't buy the mood tester because someone invited me to play with theirs and I wasn't impressed, not for $7. $2 maybe.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 10-31-2009 at 07:38 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: