Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, July 26th

A new front page story has been added:

Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, July 26th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will
be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Sunday, July 26th:
  • Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth, Ruby Red Retriever
  • Exclusives: Lazy River Ride, Playland Ball Pool, Hologram Projector, Big Pile of KinzCash Bed, Zingoz Tree, Zangoz Statue
  • Fairy Falls Charms: Googles, Pug, Wacky Zingoz, Gorilla, Tree Frog
  • Magic Mire Charms: Chocolate Lab, Bad Fairy, Bassett Hound, KinzPost Letter, Tournament Arena, Dr Quack, Tabby Von Meow, Arte Fact
  • Figurines: Royal Whimsy Dragon
  • Deluxe Advantage: Tinkerpup, Sailboat Pond, Monkey & Wishing Well Charms, All-In-Jest Lemon Lime Gecko Figurine
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, July 26th

I like those things for 'morrow!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
Unregistered

wow that is soooo cool!!!...everything at the estore is so cool and creatve.....dont you agree??...comment back for your opinion!!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Yes! I don't really visit the eStore that much. There's barely any good thing to buy. I only get eStore items with E-tokens. I only bought one thing to far from there. It's the Wood Panel Whirlpool. I thought it would be a huge bath but it was not, I have a spa room for it!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-26-2009 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: removing post claim
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #5
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Thanks for letting us know!!! I wish they would sell e-store gift cards with other ganz items at the retail stores! I do not like placing credit card info online!!! There is always so much to see there and I feel like I am missing out!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Is there a thread that tells you when the last time was that something was offered? I need one piece of that red/white sectional sofa, and I haven't seen that offered at the eStore for some time now. I see the retro (green/yellow striped) sectional all the time! Will the red/white stuff come back around, or is it gone for good?!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

tkprit is that the pink sectional? It doesn't show up as often ast he beige or the green one, but it has been offered several times. I'm holding out for that one, too.

Can anyone find the Jester figurine? This thread says it should be offered today, but all I can find is the Dragon, which was offered yesterday. The Dragon is showing up in both places at the eStore, darn it.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

.. hey.. it looks like I can get a few more #1 series charms.. great! .. I just realized that one of my accounts only has six in it so not all the paths aren't open!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info !! I am going to buy some charms !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

yellowlab93 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is also Dog and cat smileys too.
I made a video of it.
The dog and cat smileys are new but you have to get it will estore points.
yellowlab93 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: