Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 07:12 PM   #31
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 31st

tammy 1072- You will LOVE being Deluxe. Honestly, it is like being POTM all year long. There are bargains, Deluxe exclusives (like the sparkly disco jacket I got in the Deluxe Machine), bonus classes at the Academy, Gold Zone...the list goes on and on. Welcome aboard.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 07:38 PM   #32
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Woah!!! The Pirate Ship and that Bird's Nest Bed looks soo cool!!!

Thanks for the information COWS!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #33
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 31st

Does anyone know what the PSI is for the Love Kitten?

I did not see it mentioned on the estore preview.

Thanks
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #34
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

KIFBK2: This is the love kitten PSI

Click the image to open in full size.

It is a heart air balloon!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:58 PM   #35
sekima is on a distinguished road

i am on the estore right now and the garnet rover is no where to be found. does any one get the same issue? HELP!!!
sekima is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #36

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by sekima
i am on the estore right now and the garnet rover is no where to be found. does any one get the same issue? HELP!!!
when you are in the estore go to the top and type garnet in search and it will come up. have fun with your new puppy when you adopt it.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #37
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 31st

MissPuppy,
thank you. I cannot get to the WI Wiki page on my iPod touch and I did not see it listed on webkinznewz yet.

NicoleDriz,

when the Ice Fawn was first announced it would be for sale here on WI there was a note warning people to grab one at that time because it would not be back for awhile. I got the impression that we might not see it again this winter. If you go back to the original article you will see what was written. I am on my iPod right now so I cannot direct you or copy and paste it but someone else using a computer, or a moderator, may be able to.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #38
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had eStore points :]
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #39
Yes! I'm A

Sekima

I thought it was gone too but you have to click on Webkinz Membership (first choice in list on left hand side of page) then you can click on Exclusive Online Pets.

Hope that helps.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #40
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Cool Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 31st

Ohhhh i got that love kitten i named her Clemintine!lol
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: