Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #11
Unregistered

Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 17th

View Post Originally Posted by CalicoCatLove
no offense to anybody but i dont really think it is fair that they have estore petss.......... you are paying full price for something that you could buy at a store AND get a stuffed animal with it.... so practily they are ripping you off.......
I agree and i wish that estore items ( beds and stuff i know that the pet items can be) could be traded
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

no offense to anybody but i dont really think it is fair that they have estore petss.......... you are paying full price for something that you could buy at a store AND get a stuffed animal with it.... so practily they are ripping you off.......
Its a persons own choice how they wish to spend their own money .. and you don't have to buy at the EStore if you do not wish ... I think it's very fair .. there are some of us who do not wish to have dozens of plushies around the house ... sorry if it offends you...

Last edited by Butterflies; 01-16-2010 at 10:03 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

yay! I am so glad that the love dino is back! I don't have estore points but if I did I would love to get the love dino!
Polarbears11122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #14
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thank you Caws

I have to say that I don't find it fair that only deluze members can get the dino this year. They should make it abailible to everyone at least one day.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #15

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I agree with you on that, even though I do buy eStore pets.They should be alot cheaper since you are not getting an actual plush. And how can they have a limited supply? They are virtual, just make more codes.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #16

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

Maybe I will get one this year!
tinag123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #17
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I got the Dino yesterday, waited a whole year, my daughter had got one and I LOVE the window.

My favorite pet is my Tinkerpup, Tinkerbell, and I have over 85 pets, I give the plushies to my Church to give out to kids when they come to the food pantry.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #18

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

You wish you were allowed to trade the items because you can't buy anything from the Estore, WOW, I'm happy Ganz Won't let us trade the items!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #19
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Pretty cool.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #20

cena386 will become famous soon enough

I dont have deluxe but I want the Love Dino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: