Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 17th

A new front page story has been added:

Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 17th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following 'extra' items for sale at the eStore, January 17th
Webkinz: Garnet Rover, Grey Wolf
Exclusives: Spa Wallpaper, Red Riding Hood Outfit, Serenity Slumber Bed, Relax and Recharge Lounger, Lazy River Ride, Snowman Outfit, Changing Ice Sculpture, Fountain of WOW, Big Pile of KinzCash Bed, Colossal Versailees Vase
Fairy Falls Charms: Panda, Wishing Well, Polar Bear, Chichuahua, Gorilla, Tree Frog
Magic Mire Charms: Dr Quack, Arte Fact, Raccoon,Chef Gazpacho, Zangoz, Good Fairy
Figurines: Love the Planet, Read All About it Brown Cow, Center Court Collie, Swim Star Crocodile
Deluxe Advantage: Love Dino, Wellness Waterfall, Wellness Waterfall Divider

Ganz has issued this statement about the Love Dino: "The Love Dino will only have limited availability this year, and the pet will only be available to Deluxe Members"

Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: SUper Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 17th

Thank you, COWS!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Twitch the Weas is a jewel in the roughTwitch the Weas is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 17th

Finally! I've been waiting a month for a webkiz I want, and i bought the cool gray wolf!
i have enough money for 1 more webkiz. hope the pheonix is in on wednesday.
Twitch the Weas is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, January 17th

i might have to have another red riding hood suit. lol
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #5

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Love'em all! But, I wished they released the Love Kitten and Orangutan In February! But, instead they released the Love Lion, I wished they released both!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows That Dino sure is tempting me
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the Red Riding outfit! How about a Cinderella dress?

:acs: Amanda my first Webkinz
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Red Riding Hood is just too cute, I'm glad that they added this one. Thanks for the information.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #9

sallyreer109 will become famous soon enough

Oh my gosh!!!!! the cows are sooo cute!!!! "WE WANT HORNS!" haha....thats soooo funny!!!!!
sallyreer109 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #10
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

no offense to anybody but i dont really think it is fair that they have estore petss.......... you are paying full price for something that you could buy at a store AND get a stuffed animal with it.... so practily they are ripping you off.......
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: