Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #1

admin has disabled reputation

Default Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, August 9th

A new front page story has been added:

Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, August 9th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will
be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Sunday, August 9th:

Webkinz: Grey Wolf, Peridot Dog
Exclusives: Majestic Meals Dining Chair Set, Regal Palace Room Divider, Molten Lava Volcano, Giant Chair, Modern Windmill, Blast Off Rocket Bed, Circus Organ Grinder
Fairy Falls Charm Codes: Googles, Yorkie, Pig, Panda
Magic Mire Charm Codes: Tournament Arena, Dr. Quack, Tabby, Arte Fact, Persian Cat, Zangoz, Rabbit, Alyssa
Deluxe Advantage: Pterodactyl, Royal Renaissance Rug, Unicorn Charm code, Wacky Zingoz Charm code, Love the Planet Sheep figure code

The Majestic Meals Dining Chair, Regal Palace Room Divider, and Royal Renaissance Rug are new items being sold at the Ganz eStore for the first time today. They are all part of the eStore's new Renaissance Palace Theme.
admin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, August 9th

boy, i thought i had done all of my weekend e-store shopping...... guess not.

sounds super.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Wow I guess I better get a few more points.

Here's the new Majestic Meals Dining Chair, Regal Palace Room Divider, and Royal Renaissance Rug along with the Dining Table in the Themed Room. You only get 2 chairs so I'm buying a second set. I just discovered that you can put 6 items in the Armoire also. But unlike most objects with glass doors , you can not see the items through the glass. Must be the glass my Dad always told me I wasn't made of when I was blocking to TV.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 08-08-2009 at 11:37 PM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
boy, i thought i had done all of my weekend e-store shopping...... guess not.

sounds super.
Yeah me too, I spent enough last night, LOL
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting a picture.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i still haven't added this yet. i have been decorating yards. it is so gorgeous and so detailed. in the preview it only looked like blue and white tile, but now you can see the marble! all of the pieces are so ornate. i love it. i still don't know who to put in this room . if only they had added the bed first. i can't wait to see what it looks like up close! too bad you can't see through the glass. guess your dad was right lol. congratulations on this wonderful room
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
Yeah me too, I spent enough last night, LOL
Thank you! Until a few minutes ago I didn't know there were only 2 chairs per set. Now I have that corrected and have the proper 4.

Thanks for posting the pics and the comment about there being only 2!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for posting a pic, looks great!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Am I the only one getting the same set of Mire charms that were available yesterday? I'm not getting the new ones to show up for sale...and I was hoping to add a few more while I have some money in my account!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: