Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, August 16th

A new front page story has been added:

Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, August 16th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Ganz eStore
on Sunday, August 16th:

Pets: Cotton Candy Sheep and Peridot Dog
Exclusives: Palace Splendor Sofa, Sailboat Pond, Super Sushi Bar Set, Princess Costume, Flower Power Sofa & Expansion Sets, High End Sandwich Maker and Circus Bleachers
Fairy Falls Charms: Elephant, Poncho, Golden Retriever, Pug
Magic Mire Charms: Persian Cat, Zangoz, Rabbit, Good Fairy, Door, Pixie Pod, Pink Poodle, Lion
Woodland Wonders Figure: Love The Planet Sheep
Deluxe Advantage: Pterodactyl, Extravagant Versailles Vanity Set, Fairy Falls Charms: Ms Birdy, Wishing Well, and Woodland Wonders Figure: All-In-Jest Lemon-Lime Gecko
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Super Sunday at the Ganz eStore, August 16th

Looks like I don't get to spend any money tonight, kinda happy and kinda sad at the same time, LOL
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

ONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the way

can't wait to visit tomorrow. cool stuff.
ONYXROX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks awesome info !! It all sounds so good !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #5

ONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the way

Wow! Estore rox!
ONYXROX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
Ryanasldjfhk

Ryanasldjfhk is an unknown quantity at this point

man, i'm disappointed. usually they have different pets on sunday than saturday but not this time. i was looking forward to the different pets they were gonna have today. oh well.
Ryanasldjfhk is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I don't think I'll get anything Today...
Thanks commodore for the Info!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the update WI.
I just wish there was something that I was interested in buying. Please bring out more animals! Bring back some old ones (hint: purple monster)!! Make some really unique new animals (like the griffin too detailed to be a plush)!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #9
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Thanks for reminding us, commodore. I got the princess costume. Now I just have to decide who gets to wear it. (No fighting now, girls!)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: