Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy for Wednesday February 22!

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy for Wednesday February 22!

Click the image to open in full size.

After the long weekend, it's time for our little webbies to return to their school work in earnest.

Ms Cowoline will be holding a Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy tomorrow Wednesday February 22! On this day, you will earn double the credits for every class passed. There are many advantages to getting an education. This will help you to do better in Tournaments, and you will be that much closer to special Pet Actions and that coveted diploma. Did I mention Recess?

So head on back to school and best of luck!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreams
scotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreams

Talking Re: Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy for Wednesday February 22!

Awesome! Another week, another super school day.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
smh

webkinzrock474 is a forum hero
webkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum hero

Default Re: Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy for Wednesday February 22!

Thanks for the info, Webberlily!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #4

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I wish they would started giving up extra credits tickets for the Academy as pick a news, instead of spree. We have plenty of spree rolls now . Academy takes much longer and some classes almost impossible to finish ,. not to mansion unlike other prizes you can not get Academy items from trading . So we need some other help besides Super days to finis Academy
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Oh yay! I am SOOOOOO close on strength to making it to level 10. I only pass it about once per week though! Fingers crossed!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

YES!!!

I am 9 days away from finishing my Creativity course!

Wish me luck for tomorrow please!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #7

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

Thanks for the info! Yay! I'm one step closer to completing strength!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #8

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

I'll be crossing my fingers for you Lolith! Strength is so hard. I'm a couple of days away from getting to level 9. Level 8 was brutal...can't imagine what level 9 will be like, let alone level 10. Best of luck to you...you'll get there!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!
2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!

Thanks for the info! Wahoot, Love SSD!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #10
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
Oh yay! I am SOOOOOO close on strength to making it to level 10. I only pass it about once per week though! Fingers crossed!
This sounded just like me.
I will be there tomorrow because I can use all the help I can get.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, eww super school days!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: