Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy on Tuesday, January 10!

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy on Tuesday, January 10!

Click the image to open in full size.

Start the new year on the right foot by taking your little webbies to school tomorrow. There will be a Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy on Tuesday, January 10!

On this day, every class passed will give you double the credits! If you've never been to the Kinzville Academy, Ms. Cowoline will give you a complete introduction on your first visit. Enroll your little webbies now! Improving your webbies' education will also improve your performance in tournaments and at the Webkinz Rally game. You will gain new Pet Actions, go to Recess and be awarded a diploma along with special prizes.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
Frozen's taken over.
Webkinz :)

1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero
1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero1754JasmineJ397 is a forum hero

Default Re: Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy on Tuesday, January 10!

Cool! Thanks for letting us know, Webberlily!
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Shame they never did that for my exams at real school! I may have passed them that way lol

Thanks for the update its very useful
danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #4

DebDybs is a creator of wonder
DebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonder

Great news! I'm just a few days away from finishing up level 10 in Agility. Can't wait!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Great news! I'm just a few days away from finishing up level 10 in Agility. Can't wait!
Congrats, Deb. That's a tough one to finish!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #6

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

they should make a tutor tickets as a Pick a News or something like that . That when i will get existed,.... as for me double credits means double failure (. So why bother

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
They should make a tutor tickets as a Pick a News or something like that . That when I will get exited,.... as for me double credits means double failure (. So why bother
Sorry for the misspells ( English is my second language so that is why i will never finish my intelligence classes at the academy ,....... by some reason a can not modify my posts for the front page articles ....
They should make a tutor tickets as a Pick a News or something like that . That when I will get exited,.... as for me double credits means double failure (. So why bother

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 01-09-2012 at 02:01 PM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #7

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

Thanks for heads up webberlily!
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #8
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the news! I love the fact that they're doing this once a week lately
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #9

DebDybs is a creator of wonder
DebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Congrats, Deb. That's a tough one to finish!
Thanks ArtySmarty! So sweet of you. Can't wait to unlock the trampoline for my Webkinz Gym. All the Best, Deb
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #10

lovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talentlovepuppy84 has lots of talent

Cool! Thanks for the info!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: