Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy on Monday March 5!

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy on Monday March 5!

Click the image to open in full size.
Continuing the tradition of offering one Super School Day per week, Ganz is offering a Super School Day tomorrow Monday March 5 at the Kinzville Academy. Originally this special event used to occur perhaps once a month, but we've been seeing it practically every week since September 2011.

On this day, every class passed at the Kinzville Academy will give you double the credits! Don't miss your opportunity as a good education carries many benefits, just like in real life. Special Pet Actions, special prizes, better results in tournaments and games such as Webkinz Rally, a Diploma to hang on your wall, and of course Recess! these are a few of the bonuses for attending school regularly. So bring your favorite webbie to visit Ms. Cowoline on Monday for the Super School Day!

Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super School Day at the Webkinz Academy on Monday March 5!

Thank you so much for the info, Webberlily!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Meh.....
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I really should get my lazy pet back to school!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
How many zeros?

000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art
000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art

glad they're doing this so often
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
∞Unconditionally∞

luvzfrogs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box luvzfrogs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box luvzfrogs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
luvzfrogs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Cool Glad they are so doing this more often
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #7
scotlandd

scotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreams
scotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreamsscotlandd has never-fading dreams

yay, super school day!!!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Yay! I'll get my diploma that much faster.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
ebkinz AMI

AnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of art
AnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of art

I like knowing that the pattern of how often we get Super School Days has changed. And I like knowing it changed in September last year. Thank you, WebberLily.
My schooling is going VERY well.
I only take one pet per account to school. I like focusing on ONE pet and trying to her/him through the Academy. By the way when my ONE PET earns a skill, like dancing, or throwing a kiss, or rolling over, or jumping, etc, that ALL the pets on that account can do that trick? Is that common knowledge?
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
PWNIES!

derpyhooves123 will become famous soon enough

What can you do on a super school day?
derpyhooves123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: