Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Super School Day at Kinzville Academy on Wednesday, June 6th!

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day at Kinzville Academy on Wednesday, June 6th!

Click the image to open in full size.
It's that time of the week again! Super School Day will be held on Wednesday, June 6th, at the Kinzville Academy and Ms. Cowoline will be awarding double credit for every class completed!

On Super School Days, Webkinz Insider members can sign up their pets for any of several different courses offered at the Kinzville Academy and all qualify for the extra credit when they successfully complete a class! There is absolutely no cost for these classes and your kinz can work towards earning various exclusive Prizes, a Kinzville Academy Diploma, and even spend some time playing on the playground at Recess time.

Your pets are going to be so happy that you signed them up for classes on Super School Day on Wednesday and both you and Ms. Cowoline will be proud of your studious student!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
Call me Anna
Webkinz :)
warriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Super School Day at Kinzville Academy on Wednesday, June 6th!

How is this really new? I mean, they have this a lot!
warriorcatowl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #3

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh! Super School Day again!!!!!
Corderosa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Call Me Sunny
Banned
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise

Yay! I love Super School Days!
gentleperson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

Thanks for the update! I'll be sure to visit the academy tomorrow.

View Post Originally Posted by warriorcatowl
It's not new, they do this every week. They just post this on the front page to remind everyone. It's not like this is once-in-a-lifetime thing.
jarrett211 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #6

Bloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulous
Bloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by warriorcatowl
View Post Originally Posted by jarrett211
Thanks for the update! I'll be sure to visit the academy tomorrow.

It's not new, they do this every week. They just post this on the front page to remind everyone. It's not like this is once-in-a-lifetime thing.
It's very helpful to have this on the front page because even though WW has been having a Super School Day each week for quite a while, it's not always held on the same day each week, and occasionally. there has been more than one per week.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:02 AM   #7

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

I love super school day. I'm on my way to school right now! Bye for now!
Corderosa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Yay! I love super school day too, thanks Butterflies!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
twelve44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes I wonder whats the point with this. I never go on the kinzville academy so why bother?
twelve44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #10
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info! I might go today!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: