Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #21
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy, Tuesday, October 18th

Thanks for the heads up, I only go to school on super school days!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #22
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for the information! Super School Tuesdays!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #23
Unregistered

Cool Re: Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy, Tuesday, October 18th

Hooray 4 school day! thanks for the info!!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:29 AM   #24

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ghostthecat
I do the Kinzville Academy every day. I wish they had less levels. They are extremely hard. I wonder if anyone has gotten them all yet.

Have you done all the courses with each one?

Have you done all the courses with each of your pets. I found the courses really hard once I got to the 5th level.
Yes I have completed all the courses and levels....many times. Practice, Practice and practice.....there are patterns to all the classes and learning them takes time, but can be done.....

Strength - make sure youdon't have anything running on your computer (open windows) this makes the screen jump and freeze at times and night time is better too.

Speed - pretty self explanatory.

Agility - This is one of the tricky ones for sure....basically what works for me other than memorizing every level is that you never go as fast as your pet can go....I find even for the red hurdles you go full speed and then slow down by 3 taps on the back arrow. Also when going over the red hurdle hit the forward button for an extra boost over the hurdle.....get good at using the back and forward buttons for level 9, but rest easy.....level 10 is not as hard as level 9.

Creativity - Again with the patterns http://ant.igon.us/images/upload/ful...14-Art-5x3.jpg This will help you with the levels....you move the dropper close to the spinning paint and use it to gauge how much ink you need....you'll figure it out.

Intelligence - Another self explanatory. I always get the words that have the most open blocks in a row first and when I get to 2 left with no strikes I just random grab one and if it's wrong I use the right one....not a hard one...gets easier because you get more time as you go.

Style - I have 2 ways of doing this one. When it cost kinzcash to play I used to use a camera to take pics, but now I developed a memory thing with association to items. The clothes are always the same kind so it's easy to remember them. Again....something to practice on.

Good Luck and hope to hear you graduate from KA soon.....I just graduated my Velvety Elephant Alex before posting this.....( GRADS NOW!!!!!.....I will have 6 more this time next week....it's fun and keep going.

Chuck
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #25
I+Music+Family=Life

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

Yay!I love Super School Day at the Academy!
pinkpoodle117 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
german shepherds rule!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: