Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy, October 4th

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy, October 4th

Click the image to open in full size.
Ms Cowoline is so excited to see the new students at the Kinzville Academy. She just loves to see webkinz pass classes, in their one day of receiving the Diploma. On October 4th, she is having another Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy! That's right; a Super School Day! Each class that you complete will earn you two credits versus the standard one credit.
If you haven't been to the Academy before, no worries. Ms Cowoline will walk your webkinz through it.
After 15 full days of classes, your pet gets to go to recess and who doesn't love recess? So let's all head over to the Academy today and earn those extra credits that she is offering!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy, October 4th

WooHoo!! Love super school day!!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Cool! I'm starting to think it's a Tuesday thing now. Because last Tues. they had one, and the Tues. before that they did too...But cool!
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Excellent! I love Super School days
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Red face Re: Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy, October 4th

Thanks for the info COWS I would neverhave known if it was a SSD at the KA if it wern't for the WI Staff and members who get all this info posted onto the WI front page Have not really done my KA for a while I feel guilty, I still have not started my new Unicorn and Mud Hippo there yet No wonder they are always asking me questions, what a lousy Kinz' parent I am Only taking my Lavas Dragon and Hope Mazin™ Hamster to classes...

-Lucy
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Thanks for the info COWS I would neverhave known if it was a SSD at the KA if it wern't for the WI Staff and members who get all this info posted onto the WI front page Have not really done my KA for a while I feel guilty, I still have not started my new Unicorn and Mud Hippo there yet No wonder they are always asking me questions, what a lousy Kinz' parent I am Only taking my Lavas Dragon and Hope Mazin™ Hamster to classes...

-Lucy
Hurray for Super School Days - and thanks Cows for getting the word to us.

I had to laugh, CoolGirl, at heaping on the guilt! I've relented too and the AP pets are so grateful for basic courses! Thanks for a good laugh!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
Hollyshine

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965

-Lucy
Hahaha you're not the only one. I only take my pot bellied pig, Chef Oinkers, to school, and occasionly other pets but very rarely!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, cows. I noticed it earlier and even though it seems like they've had lots more SSDs, this is the first time I've taken advantage of it in a long time. My pets got discouraged paying out all the KC, then they made it free (yay) but by that time, I had already let it slide. Once you leave the academy, it's hard going back. One pet is a Senior and I hope she graduates this year. Going to try anyway!!

meant to say I will take advantage of it, but took 4 pets to school today anyway. and yes, Jasmine, I hope they'll keep making it SSD Tuesday!

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 10-03-2011 at 12:04 PM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #9

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

yay! i can't wait!!!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #10
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info! Love the SSDays, especially for Style classes!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: