Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy for Friday November 18!

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy for Friday November 18!

Click the image to open in full size.
It's going to be another busy Friday tomorrow! Get your school skills sharpened because there will be another opportunity to get double the credit for every class passed, on Friday November 18.

Yes once again it will be Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy on Friday. It will be the fourth consecutive Friday that we have this chance at extra credits.

As in real life, an education in Webkinz World leads to many benefits: new Pet Actions, extra Prizes, a better chance at winning Tournaments, a much coveted Diploma, not to mention Recess. Don't miss your chance!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy for Friday November 18!

Thank you for the info Webberlily!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #3

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

As always, a big thank you to Webberlily! So glad about the Super School tomorrow. I'm still a long way from that diploma, but every little bit helps.
All thr Best,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. All the super days are really helping us
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i am so glad they are doing this. i had just had a recess day, so it was going to take so long to finish my tasks.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #6

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

YAY I love all of the school days we have been having lately
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

yay! I love super school days! And [lately] we've been having more than usually...o.O
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
lugwee has disabled reputation

cool! does a super school day also count as an extra day on your recess counter?
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #9
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks Webberlily, I hope I have time to do my accounts.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #10
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I will be heading to school anyway trying to finish up my Teacher's Pet quest...
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: