Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
sugarhappy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Summer Sensation Holiday is Just Around the Corner! * Update*

i won the e-store dolphins and i entered the "free webkinz codes" thing and i won the wardrobe!!!
sugarhappy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #52
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
5 out of 6 accounts got thiers, my account was the one that didn't get one.

Okay, I called Ganz customer support, I now have my Water Spinner! w00t! Look in the WI Wiki for a link to all the ways to contact Ganz.
I got one on one of my accounts (I have two...the other is the one that didn't get one) and a friend of mine didn't get hers.
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #53

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I got my water spinner but it doesn't look quite as pretty as the picture, just shoots straight up, however, I like it.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #54
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Post Re: Summer Sensation Holiday is Just Around the Corner! * Update*

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
Has anyone else NOT gotten a sprinkler? I haven't gotten mine. I even cleared my cache and I still didn't get it.
I still have not received my sprinkler either....I am sorry you did not receive yours, but glad that it's not just me. I was a bit worried...something must be wrong. Maybe it will show up the next time I log in.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #55

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I'm mad, I won the wshop blooming beds on both my accounts from the wheel.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #56
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
I still have not received my sprinkler either....I am sorry you did not receive yours, but glad that it's not just me. I was a bit worried...something must be wrong. Maybe it will show up the next time I log in.
If you didn't get your Water Spinner you have to call Ganz customer support so they can award it to your account. They are very nice about it. It doesn't just show up later as all the American/Canadian accounts were all supposed to get them at the same time.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #57
Unregistered

I never got it
My computer froze when I was logging in, and it wasnt' in my dock or anywhere else when I logged back in. Can I complain about this and get a new one?
Old 06-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #58
muggle731 is on a distinguished road

Once again Ganz has left our family disappointed. No spinners and super wheel had a glitch - AGAIN! I don't think we have been able to spin it for over a year. We are getting pretty tired of all of the glithches that seem to last for so long. It isn't as fun anymore. So sad.
muggle731 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: