Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I called Ganz about the missing gift just a few moments ago and the customer service rep seemed to not even know what Summer Sensation was. After I told him what it was and what was suppose to happen (you received a gift when you logged in on that day) he put me on hold and then came back and said that he would take down my username and someone would take a look into it. He said if it's not in the account within 48 hours to call back.

I am really getting frustrated with the customer service of Ganz. It is not the rep's fault that these problems occur but I think Management should make sure that the reps are informed about the website . I should not have to explain the Ganz website to the GANZ employee.

Yes, I completely agree- Exactly!! We are STILL awaiting a return call from a supervisor from 2 weeks ago about several problems with our accounts... I have since called back 6 times! Every time they tell me someone will call back shortly, lol! You know I have nothing else to do with my time than to call a real company about their (mainly) virtual products (that are malfunctioning) for which I've spent real money... and explain to them how their products are supposed to work vs. what actually is happening, only to basically be shrugged off and what appears to be lied to? Maybe out of the 6 reps. I have spoken to, just maybe, the message got lost all 6 times, maybe. Do they know that money is tight for a lot of their customers right now? Do they understand that Webkinz, while a potentially great product, is a luxury? Do they understand how to deal with actual customers? Do they know that our hundreds of dollars could be spent on other recreational products, as opposed to on ones where the backing company really doesn't seem to care about their client base?

And I realize the above seems snappy... I needed to vent I guess! And no, this is absolutely NOT how I spoke with all 6 of the reps. I have been very patient (my whole family has). But, enough is enough! This simply would not be acceptable behavior on a company's part with most other companies out there!! Is it because the malfunctioning product is not tangible?? I am very frustrated and unsure of what to do at this point!

Thanks for listening everyone!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 06-29-2009 at 11:57 PM..
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #272
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

i never got the gift

maybe i can trade for it?
winkystar29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #273
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, I just got my Summer Sensation gift. And it's 11:55, I have been on and off all
day! I hope nothing happened to others gifts.....
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #274
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Never got mine on my Asian account... no point in having an Asian one...this is at least the 2nd time I didn't get the gift...could be more... I have memory age loss
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #275
Nickinz2000 is a name known to allNickinz2000 is a name known to allNickinz2000 is a name known to all

I didn't get the gift either. I think you have accurately accessed the real issue. In this virtual world, the customer service *****. It seems, according to Ganz, "It is just a virtual picnic basket. So you didn't get one. Why are you calling? Get a life". Forget that our kids have been looking forward to this for weeks!
Ganz, if you are going to make your fortune in a make believe world you better start taking it a little more seriously.
Nickinz2000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #276
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love the gift!!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #277

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

haha i meant to say this on sunday oops! well that morning i got on webkinz and i didn't get my gift then i got on my friends account (she didnt want it anymore, she gave it to me i didn't sneak in) and she didn't get hers either! then i read the thing about recieving them late and i checked back at like 6 pm (i was babysitting all day ) and i got mine. i forgot to check my friends though HAPPY TUESDAY!!

View Post Originally Posted by Nickinz2000
I didn't get the gift either. I think you have accurately accessed the real issue. In this virtual world, the customer service *****. It seems, according to Ganz, "It is just a virtual picnic basket. So you didn't get one. Why are you calling? Get a life". Forget that our kids have been looking forward to this for weeks!
Ganz, if you are going to make your fortune in a make believe world you better start taking it a little more seriously.
OMG!! did they really say that?!?!?! but i totally agree with you!!

View Post Originally Posted by winkystar29
i never got the gift

maybe i can trade for it?

YEAH!! you could very easily trade for that!! and you should call ganz bout that. . . . . i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar!!! that is SO funny!

Last edited by susand610; 06-30-2009 at 07:19 AM..
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #278

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

HEYYYYYYYYY..,........... guess what i adopted today:cdee::cdee::cdee::cdee::cdee::cdee::cdee::cdee:hmmmmmmmmm just guess.......... it s a chickadee! look for me in the club house my new birds name is Delia, just to let you know...and i feel really bad for anyone who didn't get a picnic basket cuz it is really really cool. don't worry, i didn't get the summer sensation gift last year
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #279

allstar is on a distinguished road

i didn't get my gift until i logged in twice the gift was really cool.It will go good with my new tawny pup item.
allstar is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #280
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Do all accounts in WW get it? If so, I haven't received mine. I'm an American account, and haven't logged on until today (Tuesday evening). Should I be concerned, and if so, should I call Ganz and will I get the basket? Thanks for the update WI!
-elladragongirl
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: