Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #221
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Default Re: Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

I finally got mine when I turned the computer off and then on again and cleared my cache.
franks8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #222
Webkinz :)
Ralium2 is on a distinguished road

I've found that if you go to the Come in and Play login screen (with the animals), you get your basket. If you use the one that just says logon, you only get it for the first account you logon to. Good new though, I went back to the accounts where I did not get the basket and logged on through the Come in and Play page and got the basket. Hope this helps.
Ralium2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #223

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

just got mine here in the uk too yay!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #224

SweetiePie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
what do you mean a extra gift for deluxe it so no I did not get that just the one gift the picket basket
No, just the basket. I thought maybe there was a delay with our deluxe accounts getting them because my niece and nephew got their baskets earlier with their non-deluxe accounts. Maybe Ganz submitted them to the regular accounts first. I don't know, it could have just been a coincidence. The gifts are now showing up on our deluxe accounts.
SweetiePie1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #225
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I cleared my browser and then got on all three accounts, did they just fix as I did this or maybe that helped?
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #226

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

I have an Asian account and American. My asian one finally got a gift when I just logged back on at 11 p.m. thier time! I have not tried my American.
webkinzfanzter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #227
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Just received the gift in all my accts. Hooray!!!!!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #228
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

All of my accounts just got theirs after 9:15 AM EST...that's 1 Asia, 1 Euro and 4 NA accounts. None of them were there prior to that. I guess they showed up for work afterall LOL CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #229
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

just got done with my other 5 accounts and no basket in them either. I will be calling ganz tomorrow.
brulou_61 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #230

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

2 accounts no basket. Cleared my cache and both were there. Hope this works for others.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: