Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #121
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Default Re: Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

That's really cool, you can now nearly make the regular picnic table look like the Tawny Pup PSI. Way better then last years gift.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #122
MAMA's in Heaven now
Banned
jlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I like many of you have not received my Summer Sensation giftz in my 3 Asian or 2 Europeon accounts....

I too hope they show up so I do not have to try to call webkinz/ganz...
jlhaffner is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #123
Webkinz :)

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

I LOVE THE PICS OF THE PICNIC BASKET. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW. SUMMER IS WONDERFUL AND SO IS WW AND WI. TO EVERYONE: HAVE A FUN AND SAFE SUMMER!!!
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #124
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Same here.
Nothing received on Asians Accounts or European Accounts.
Afraid to even sell vegetables ----so they can't say they were disposed of. LOL
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #125
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I did not get mine either!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #126
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Okay, this is my theory.....Doug, the known gem thief, has recruted Yogi and possibly Boo Boo to assist in diverting the picnic basket deliveries!!!! I also think that Doug has Ms. Cowoline on the payroll as well because those recesses are definitely not making their way to their destinations!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #127
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Still nothing on mine either...hope to not have to call Ganz on this.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #128
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just checked my Euro account and haven't received gift there either yet. Hope all will be delivered when the US accounts are.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #129
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

thanks for this post!!! I was wondering what the gift would be!!! I cannot wait for midnight - I have an american account. Also, I am interested in the wheel prizes! They sound so cool! I hope everything is fixed for everyone who cannot get their gift - and also it all pans out on the american accounts!!! I do not like these glitches!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #130
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Ok not only did I not receive the gift in asian account yet, but the deluxe free game room wallpaper, looks just like the floor instead, one more example of the quality that goes on over at Ganz. Do they even test this stuff.

Ok I think we need to start a new thread on what time everyone plans to call Monday, so we don't cause Ganz to turn off their phones because of all the calls. LOL

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 06-27-2009 at 09:12 PM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: